Cartoon of the hand - my first animation

I wandered like that in our endless internet and came across an interesting contest in which the prize was nubuck. The essence of the contest was to create their own videos on a specific topic ...
After some thought, I decided to draw a cartoon (the experience of similar work I do not have). And now decided to share my experience:

In the theme a little letters, video and 2 pictures

I painted this masterpiece which is two weeks for a couple of hours a day. A total of 141 block, which resulted in a 20 seconds video (here I started thinking about how the professionals create their masterpieces. Considering that the animation of their better and much longer).
I went on a relatively simple way. in the sense that did not draw the color and even more so with the twisted plot. ordinary ordinary pencil drawings. He made out to start his desk lamp, put it under the table and drew up to the light the next consecutive frames, had to take into account every little thing that where to go. imagination with the need remarkable, I myself made a few mistakes. [next] is very important in all this time feel. I already knew that somewhere 10 frames is 1 second (it's only in my video, I was doing in the style of animated pictures, it is convenient because it allowed some schools. such as visible replacement of one sheet of paper on the other, jumping shot, and ease of drawing)
After drawing all the staff, without checking all started to shoot with the words "maybe he received" I still do not the pros. several sheets stuck on the table and marking the edges of the frame, so that each subsequent frame went exactly to the place of the previous one. Further all suffering from the same table lamp I made a tripod for the camera down, the floor using a roll of duct tape and a few brushes fasteners. I can say in advance that this method is not necessary to repeat the good, I knew that this tripod is unreliable and images will turn out to jump, but as we know from the above written to me it was needed. I was shooting with bated breath, one awkward movement and my tripod will take a miracle to the side and shoot it all over again.
after an hour photo session with a sore back (had to be hanging over the entire design), I threw everything in the standard program on my windsurfing Movie Maker that he recently discovered (for computer lamer) mounted on fast video with the addition of the first got the music. Here are my long-suffering labors. in the evaluation please do not kick, yet it's first steps
here's a photo 1

and photo 2

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting