Samoyed, Samoyed dog Arctic Spitz

Hello! This is my first post to which I was led past the posts devoted to different species, here and decided not to stay away, but it's not all the most important mine is initiation, and then tired of answering the same questions about their own Bobby.
Samoyed, Samoyed dog Arctic Spitz - here are some names of the same breed, dogs which are similar on both husky, white fox and wolf. Under international FCI standard Samoyeds are 5 group, which brings together all laykoydov.
Samoyeds bred in the far north. The name of the breed "Samoyed" comes from the name of the tribes who lived in the north of Russia. The original name of the Nenets - "Samoyeds" - emerged from the title & quot; Saam-jedna & quot ;, meaning "Land of the Saami." Mestnye residents used these dogs to hunt, was used as a sled to sled and reindeer herding as huskies. They lived close to their owners, were sleeping in their homes, and even served as a "hot-water bottles." Although this dog can easily transfer the bitter cold - buried in a snowdrift.
The nature of these huskies are very cheerful and playful. They like to communicate both with people and with its neighbors. Completely absent aggression to people, so they should not be used as guards. They only bark can have fun, meeting strangers, inviting him to play.
The snow-white fluffy fur Samoyed perfectly protects the dog from severe frosts, but due to the white color is no overheating in the summer.

Dogs druzhelyubnye- very fond of children and other dogs, and cats, too, though

With kosharikom.

On the other kosharikom

Even the food is ready to share

Children again zatiskali

Leader !!!

That's playing hide and seek)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting