We will understand it!

It seems that the desire to disassemble all the parts, and then assemble again written into the DNA of most men. Canadian photographer Todd McLellan has gone even further. For his series of photographs "taken apart", he made out of cogs few old devices and put them in the strange details of still lifes.
15 photos from here

1. In the picture - the details of the typewriter.

2. The individual parts are then discharged from a low altitude and photographed at a speed of flight, with the duration of the outbreak in 1/12000 seconds to capture them in motion. In the picture - the details of a typewriter seems to explode while the fall from a low height.

3. "A series of photos" taken apart "was initiated by me last year in my studio of Toronto," says Todd. "It uses carefully selected items that I find in the shops of antiquities in landfills or street sales. I've been thinking, what can I do with these things, I wanted to give them their due, to show what they are made. When they understand, it becomes clear how difficult it is not easy to create them. Analyzing them, I began to appreciate the art of mechanics and assembly. " The photo - a tiny part of the disassembled camera neatly in the studio.

4. "The typewriter I examined the longest, but disassemble the camera was, of course, much more complicated. Camera Lenses - it's a special design and disassemble it into parts is impossible without the necessary skills, but then gather even more difficult. " In the photo - the falling of the camera.

5. Having examined his chosen instrument, Todd consistently puts items on a flat background. "I try to abide by their original placement," says Todd. "For example, I try to up the phone in the same place where she was on the phone in an assembled state." The photograph - the old part of the phone are spread in the studio Todd.

6. "Because of that I try to stick to the original design, I sometimes takes three days to make out a thing and then take a picture of it so that the result satisfied me." In the photo - Falling from a low altitude of the phone.

7. Disassembled mechanical watches.

8. disassembled mechanical clocks in the fall.

9. The clock reverses signs.

10. Clock reverses signs in the fall.

11. Parts of the recorder.

12. Parts of the recorder in the fall.

13. Parts of the machine.

14. Parts of the lawn mower in the fall.

15. Photographer Todd McLellan.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting