In the sky without a parachute!

Despite the crisis in the country, the lack of money to spare and continuous operation, the editors of our portal still decided to relax and go to any extreme event. In principle, the choice of staying at once fell on old friends - Latvian company called "Aerodium". The fact is that many people are afraid of height (to throw people off the plane thankless task, and the face on the ground can get), ski season is already over and crawl on the rope in the "Forest Cat" (cool stuff) just laziness.

There will be 28 + video gallery, photo D. Sulzhitsa, taken here.

So, we (me in the face, as well as company companions, who needed something to give) went under Sigulda - very beautiful Latvian town with picturesque landscapes and a huge number of steps (this separately later on). Half-hour path ended at a cement factory, where is the "Aerodium».

In fact, it is a huge fan that is able to lift a person into the air on a dozen of meters. By the way, the last World Expo in Shanghai Pavilion caused a furore. For the record, I note - the unit is blowing at a speed of 200 km / h and consumes 1 megawatt / hour.

The point is simple - after a 20 minute training you fall on the fan, covered grill, and take off. For your actions follow the instructor. Do, in principle, do not need anything - the main rule - to relax and have fun. However, beer bellies and skinny body dvuhmetrovye disappear. The first is simply not shoot up, and the second will be sausage so that 30 seconds will seem like an eternity.

I note that the fly will have 2 times - the first time you will learn to keep the flow, then you relax a bit and hit the road with a second instructor. This is where the whole action - align in the flow, you suddenly realize that the people at the bottom are small, and the protective net is far below (first thought was - "bliaaa return me back !!"). You can fly up to 15 meters (in the more modern plants - even more ... and the workers go quietly into the sky mingle with birds).

By the way, fall out of the flow is unreal - firstly, the laws of physics still work, and secondly, the instructor is always there.

On the instructors is to tell apart. They are by default know 4-5 languages ​​and teach so that a fear of heights, you can forget, and improves mood (do not know how to teach this).

Now about the feeling ... It's like a parachute jump, only without the latter. When the tube include a full, complicated breathing, but do not think about. Hovering at treetop thoughts completely different chesslovo.

After the flight (usually 2-4 minutes), also unusual sensations ... load, as after a couple of hours in a rocking chair. Sound installation, incidentally, is also impressive - about how a passenger plane during takeoff. Benefit of earplugs ear plug, and you can not hear nifiga.

Also loved that fly and children. Honestly, obzavidovalsya that five-year guys fly higher and better than adults - yet nothing otelis and fear nothing.

Now cons - 2 minutes flight will cost 20 lats (about 40 evergreen). You understand that fun is not cheap, especially for the regions, but one friend said - "It's better than the 170 km / h on the" Viper ", and is comparable with the blowjob of Angelina Jolie, the truth, the last test failed."

3. Sam AERODIUM side view

5. The instructor explains how to keep yourself on top.

6. A need to keep yourself well.

7. Mandatory workout. However, I did not help. After flying all the hurt is unreal.

8. Hair hide under a cap ... but a bag on his head stood the 5 seconds, then broke safely.

9. Actually, the beginning of the flight. Not worth the laugh expression - I smeared more wind of 200 km / h - no joke!

10. summer.

11. Girl ekstremalka came from the United States to try AERODIUM.

12. Nastroenieeee

13. Somewhere upstairs, well, blowing ...

14 ...

15. American's positive)

16. Here begins the show professionals - other pictures about them

17. Popa)

19. Do not photoshop, honestly

20. Well honestly not photoshop

Posted in [mergetime] 1305667688 [/ mergetime]

26. From this whinnying long - zalet professionals was specifically for journalists

video is not mine, the operator will return in a few days, took to their website to generally understand what this thing is.

Then her deliver ... everything!

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting