Memories

It will be a passage, or rather the second chapter of my book, I'm trying to write.
I stand on your court, dear readers Yap.

- 421 minutes, your height?
 - 421 th, 50 meters
 - Save up to remove 20 kilometers, then 100 to the second reversal.
 - Roger, 421.
Two attack aircraft through the air in front of him at extremely low altitude as if connected by an invisible thread - all the maneuvers performed well and smoothly, driven synchronously repeating steps leading.
We came back with a pair of Tolay after flight in the interest of air defense - in other words, they played along for training calculations SAM batteries. Everything was going fine: after CPM (final destination), fell 50 meters on the instructions and flew to the airfield.
 - 421 th, 422 th, - asked me slave.
 - The answer, 421 minutes.
 - Ready.
 - Execute - I said, leaning to the left of the route.
Before the flight, we Shreds, my best friend and constant slave, agreed a little "naughty", moving away from the desired course (the intended track) and fly at 50 meters above the pine logging, which stretched a long corridor almost to the airport. Often we and not only we loved show class flights, loved to fly on the brink of a foul, when it is impossible, but it is still possible in terms of our preparation. [Next]
Yes ... If the pilot was asked about his feelings during the flight, and in general, what it is not, he can not say anything - or rather tell what he will tell only the good of it you will not have any. We must be of one blood with him, read - a profession to understand the beauty of the flight, the feeling of unity with the winged machine that many pilots consider it quite animated, and even that honest, talk to the aircraft as a person. Do not be able to pilot to put into words, and his experiences during the flight to the maximum low altitude when the fields, forests, villages and roads that are at high altitude seem narrow ribbons, rushing under you at a speed of 700 kilometers per hour, when the "counter" Lorry blink your high beams and sometimes hastily rolled up to the curb "Avoidance" as ridiculous by the fact that cows in the meadows bouncing, throwing in his cow horror hind hooves high in the top, trying to kick the source of noise and whistling above their heads, and in the end, when people standing on the porch of his house or in the yard, waving your arms and shouting something - can be abused, can welcome.
Toll kept the order of battle, standing behind and to the right above me, as it should be, otsvechivaya its canopy in the rearview mirror, as always, was very close, showing me the skill of the pilot of the first class. He was a great pilot and a reliable friend, a man with whom I had a chance in life go through fire, water and copper pipes. We have been conditionally intermarried, baptize children - I began to cross his daughter, and his wife Shred godmother Ilya - my son. Well, as expected, all the holidays together, all the problems of the general council, and in the service of trying to support each other and cover. It so happened that I was appointed commander of the squadron. Toll was in my submission, but our relationship is not spoiled, on the contrary - an opportunity to also fly together.
I looked in the rearview mirror, Toll naughty, getting up from my wings no more than five meters.
 - 422 minutes, standing close, pull - I drove it, allowing yourself room to maneuver.
 - Realized 421 minutes.
We have smoothly entered the clearing and started overclocking.
 - 422 minutes, turns 90 - I gave the command, and he moved the throttles (engine control levers).
Arrow pointer speed crept to around 700 kilometers per hour, there was a slight vibration from the engines, pine trees on the sides flashed, almost merging into a brown-green wall. Less than a minute ahead marked the end of the forest, it was time to take a 100 meters to enter the airfield and landing approach.
 - 422 minutes, engaged ... - I did not finish, I saw that in the right mirror left with a roll down from me Tolia. And then there was an explosion, a fireball that swept dozens of pine trees within a radius of fifty meters, a whirlwind of fire and debris rushing to the place where only he was my slave, gradually crumbling into the clearing, burning kerosene dry pine forest. The fire started. For me, virtually stopped going to the static state, enabling modal perception of reality as in some video editor. The horror of what is happening is not brought me into a stupor, and forced to work in the brain is several times faster, making the act and take decisions.
Once at altitude, I looked around for the emergency parachute Tolley, but to see anything due to begin burning the forest could not.
 - 421 minutes, your site that you have going on. - RP, felt something was wrong and began to ask me.
I hesitated, not knowing what to say, but then forced a report - 421 minutes, at the exit to the airport 422 th collision with the ground or an obstacle bird parachute is not, I repeat - do not watch a parachute. I reported standing in a bend of the site of the crash, and could not stop shivering, rolled over the body with adrenaline, which is just like a tsunami rushed me through the bloodstream.
 - Got you, 421 minutes. - The Voice of Poland noticeable shaking - occupies 600 meters to the second reversal of the circle, rescue helicopter and crew NPSK in a way, the coordinates specified.
 - 421 minutes, vypolnyayu.- last time I looked for a space, looking for the last hope of the orange dome Shred on the ground, but nothing ... nothing.
I often now, as the night the curse, dreaming about our last flight - and my last, because after that I climbed the air longer. And each time, the first time I experience these moments of terrible and absurd death of my friend, and die with him.
"Counterrevolutionaries" took me into circulation immediately after planting, but for a long time to understand they do not have - I was the leading pair, and therefore responsible for what we were doing in flight. I'm sorry I was a hundred percent. The cause of the disaster was the kite, small game hunting, which is a little squirrel in its talons flew into the nozzle Anatolia. Heavy burden did not allow a fast and agile bird to avoid a collision, ruined a man's life. Instantly zapompazhiroval engine plane lurched and lost altitude, caught the top of the pines, destroyed and burned. Tolia tried to save himself - sat in the cockpit gripping the handle bailout burnt his hands, but did not.
I "turnuli" from the army, under the pretext of health at once shaken, a month later, leaving the pension. Thank you very much, I say it sincerely. I could not find a job in our small town, but then killed by a chronic lack of money, the guard went into the parking lot. Working with joy and did not bring money, hounded soul former colleagues, who came for their cars and deliberately tried not to notice me or dry threw "hello" through clenched teeth, and behind hayali was worth. Nastya, my wife could not tolerate for long glances former friends and acquaintances, the actual boycott of the officers' wives and former girlfriends, my current job, which does not make money and one day without explanation left to my mother, leaving me empty apartment and half of our money saved. I broke down and began to kiss the bottle, leaving the bottom of human society every day more and more rapidly. But, heh, I had friends who were willing to share my pain at any time, and some do not go home, hoping to get a gratis drink before the others wanting. I did not chased, I did not care - I was falling into the abyss and who accompanied me in this case was not interested.
And then, during the regular forays into the shop for a new portion of the "black", I met Bishop - modern veteran voynushek who knocked into retirement, leaving hot spots both his legs. He told me a lot about life, while emptying bottle after bottle and getting drunk. He talked about friends and enemies about how losing some and killing others. He talked about the present relations of the military fraternity, for operations against enemy operations against them. He talked about his comrade, who pulled him out of the battle, while paid with a stray bullet in the head. There was much talk, which sometimes lasted until the early hours.
I had a plan.
 - You just do not mix tourism with emigration, son - Bishop admonished me - there returned a few, even in this state I.
 - Do not worry about me, Vasilich, I do not for a long time.
How naive I was then in its simplicity.

P.S. This case occurred in reality (not me) and did not have such tragic consequences for the slave, but the plane was badly damaged, and the squadron commander asked the Air Force.

As a "c" in a circle to draw I do not know, because that's

© Pioltone

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting