Way broiler From slaughter to the counter

Especially impressionable and green recommend not watching.

The author writes: Two years ago, has been sent to shoot illyustrativ for a series of materials about the anniversary Zelenetskaya poultry farm. The plan was this: incubators and young, cutting lines and stores, veterans of production. During the manufacturing process the big boss of something not agreed. So I apologize in advance to those who will not be enough to fotoreporte yellow fluffy lumps, looking out of the shell, and the elders, with medals and gray.

17 photos + text

1. Path to the slaughter begins from here. Small room lit by a dim blue light. Ultraviolet here is not to kill the microbes as they could think of who had to deal with hospital and clinics, he immediately to lull hens. Yesterday chicks grabbed by the legs and deft movements indifferent cling onto the conveyor.

2. Then go to the chicken ritual bath. Worthless to the light unwashed.

4. a sin takes a soulless machine.

6. Soul sleeping chicken broilers are sent to heaven. Body is sent to scalding.

7. From scalding chicken out shiny and ... decapitated. Do not think that I have decided not to hurt your tender soul except from the photo series of paintings and obeznozhivaniya decapitation. I just stupidly missed this interesting detail.

8. Carcasses undergo rigorous visual inspection. The best specimens are awarded the honor to the store entirely. Some buyers like to carve their own dead bird.

10. Others will be subjected to dismemberment.

12. Chicken entrails from now obtained the name of "by-products", washed and sorted.

13. having a chance to be sold packaged dismemberment.

14. Of those with no chance of being sold to make stuffing.

15. Part of the products are transported to the cooling.

16.Ostalnoe weighed and sent to the stores.

17. But in the stores picky buyer decides that he wants more today, wing, bёdryshko or breast.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting