Almost every family in meat products occupy a certain cost. But we should recognize that today, even with the apparent abundance, to choose quality meat
is not all, especially if we are talking about the market stalls and non-specialized supermarkets. Sellers learned to cover up any flaws stale or counterfeit goods. "Site"
decided to share with you the best tips from the experts of the meat shops on how to verify the safety of meat products
, without departing from the counter.
How to choose lesopromishleny recommendations on choice of meat
- Fresh meat never breaks down into fibers. Touch hands a piece of meat, it should not delaminate, even if you pull it in different directions.
- Pay attention to the color of the meat. It should be uniform, with no different shades. Ask the seller to cut a piece of meat to peek at the inner fiber.
- Check the meat again to the touch: it should be moderately soft and elastic. Should be no crunch or seals.
- Buy your meat in the morning. So you have more chances to find on the shelves of the market for fresh and quality product.
- Check it, do not be lazy! You have the right to ask to see the documents. Pay attention to the insights of experts and carefully examine the following information: full name of the owner of the supplier; information about the place, where exported meat products; and the category of the presented product.
- Color: pale pink.
- In the cut and to the touch: there should not be blood in ideal.
- The presence of sebaceous veins: is. Should not delaminate from the muscle fibers.
- Features: if you choose the part of the neck, the fat should be slightly raised. The presence of smooth fat this part tells about foreign products of dubious quality.
- Color: rich red.
- In the cut and to the touch: soft, moderately elastic. Without blood. Apply pressure to the fiber, the meat must be free of hollows.
- The presence of sebaceous veins: happens in small quantities. Thin in appearance.
- Features: must be present meat and dairy smell.
- Color: light red.
- In the cut and to the touch: soft, gentle. Color in context must match with the outer fibers. If, in your opinion, the meat is darker, maybe it's beef. Be vigilant!
- Features: strictly smell of warm milk!
- Color: deep red with purple hues.
- In the cut and to the touch: When you press on the fibers to be some blood. This indicates a fresh product. Also note the purity of the fiber: there should be streaks and film!
- Features: bright milky smell.
- Color: strictly white with a layer of pale pink or reddish meat fibers. Look: if the white part of bacon is yellow or pink tint — so fat stale or offered for sale after slaughter. If the same layer are of a blackish hue also tells about the age of the product.
- In the cut and to the touch: elastic and dense. It should not be too soft!
- Skin: note appearance and thickness of the skins. Ideally, slim, clean and free of hair. Otherwise, can talk about your product.
Simply follow these practical tips from the experts when selecting meat products. With them, you no longer have to fear the purchase of low-quality meat and worry about their health.
Be vigilant and take care of yourself. And be sure to inform your friends about what you learned, and share our article with your loved ones!
The editors of "Site" Is a real creative laboratory! The true team of associates, each a specialist in their field, United by a common purpose: to help people. We create content that's really worth sharing, and a source of inexhaustible inspiration are our favorite readers!