Accident in Minsk

2 photos + text via

The accident took part Volkswagen Passat and Mercedes AMG. All the funny situations that the last car - radio-controlled model, though not cheap. The story told Alexander, held in Minsk club of radio-controlled cars.
According to him, it all happened near one of the houses located on Independence Avenue (near the park Chelyuskintsev).
- I ran the model on the sidewalk. At this time, right there drove Volkswagen Passat B6, - says Alexander. - I began to signal, they say, can not go, wait! But the driver, it seemed to me, deliberately drove slowly to the model first one wheel and then the second.
According to Alexander, the height of the model Mercedes AMG - 15 cm, length - 45 cm and not notice it was difficult. Did he buy it through the online store, brought the machine from Germany and it cost about $ 400.

- Now it is damaged and I've got damage. The driver of Volkswagen, paying no attention left. I immediately called the traffic police, the inspectors drew up the incident as an accident, was drawn up, I was given proper help, - said Alexander.
In Pervomaisky district traffic police confirmed: "Yes, indeed, was such a case. Indeed, it is registered as an accident, as the motor vehicle was in motion, and causing damage. Driver looking for the owner of the number of models partly remembered Volkswagen ยป.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting