Native land

Fate, for various reasons, throws us around the world, but wherever we are, always feel a sense of longing for his native land. This feeling comes to us in the form of pictures, and all these pictures are different. I, for example, of the Primorsky Territory, and I associate it so:

Sopka. As a child, every once dreamed to conquer Everest, in pursuit of his dream we have conquered the hill.
Will be 10 photos.

Schisandra berries and vines. If you overeat berries magnolia, then you have pressure drop (or rise). Somehow I overeaten, being turslete, still remember this wonderful parish. It feels - as if in a vacuum. A creeper is added to the tea.

Ilya Lagutenko group "Mumiy Troll».
... Wheels sad looking at the sky ...
Kruyzer
We first sang these words, we think that in six months they will be singing the whole country?

Beer ET. In principle, nothing special, beer, beer ... But for some reason, you bitch, it is deposited in the memory)))

Scallop. Previously, him dive 15 meters in one flippers and a mask was not for us no trouble.

Trepang. The same kind of food, never liked him to eat, but to get - a pleasure. Yet it shnyaga you can piss before his death.

Milkis. Incidentally, this drink is sold in St. Petersburg, but it is not the same, of course ...

Ass TOYOTA MARK II. When I see this in Peter, tears welling.

Ivan Panfilov, many people (who do not get into Google) probably ask, "Who is it?» =))

Tiger shrimp. Here it should be of such a size.

That's all ... I think there will be people who will want to go ahead and give your associative array. It would be interesting)))))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting