Creation

My friend had the devil knows how much time in the room pokleit wallpaper. The walls are covered with old newspapers. The most basic reason for this outrage - laziness.
And yesterday, when I was at his home, to my mind comes either brilliant, or crazy idea - sketch and seal all sorts of applications and caricatures of all this "without wallpaper" space. Others supported, endorsed and watched curiously.
The first attempts applications were not the most successful, but there is something to laugh. Then she earned a fantasy. It was fun. Best - here.

There will be 4 photo.

Nowhere is not stolen, did all day yesterday in a similar way to entertain.

Photo 1.
One of the "practice makes perfect". For the sake of testing their capabilities it was subjected to mockery one hanging on the wall newspapers. I forgot to rotate the photo, work is presented here in its original position.

Photo 2.
A friend said he wanted the TV opposite the bed. Ordered? Please! In the course went all arsenal of writing, depicting funds. The work was long, exhausting even the minimum required, but calculations. At the end, in connection with the drawing on a vertical surface terribly hurts the hand. The result was worth it, now the front of the bed with a TV horizon, as ordered. However, only one channel is configured, unfortunately, is always prevention.

Photo 3
The size of the newly created TV - four double tetradochnyh sheet. To estimate the size of the picture here is a photo of the author (ie, me) with his creation.

Photo 4.
Friend finally decorate all liked the idea, and next weekend I'm going to paint a still life in a floor wall paints. In this regard, I decided to recall how to draw trees. A little carried away, the result - an eerie landscape, made by a single black marker. For me, there are lacking tombstone with the inscription «RIP» and a crow pecking someone's dead eyes. Figure fit on a newspaper page.

From the "achievements" of yesterday everything. We look forward to next weekend.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting