How to give people money on DR?

In the envelope did not want to give. Boring and generally.
So we had to go the other way. In general, too, is not new, but I hope someone come in handy Strongly not beat this is my first post, oh damn is not the first, well, I'm just here other spells do not know

Will 9 photos, the end will tell.

Bought at a flea market a thick book. It's a pity there was no CAPITAL Max, it would be in the subject. Oh well. Also needed tools.

​​

Open the book. Separate the sheets about an inch from the bottom and top. General idea sfotkat it all came to me afterward. so that the process of cutting zavpechatlen not, but I think here and so everything is clear. Draw a rectangle and cut potihotku. I have served as a benchmark rectangle outline notes. Took this process where about 4 hours, so that cigarettes handy. ))
Well then type leaves inside ...

Take out the leaves.

Eh ... Cache ... a childhood dream, why only now realized ?? ))

Basically, the book can be thinner, the work will be less, but it is interesting.

Put deeeeenyuzhku! And what's this for a cache without denyuzhku something?

Oh !!! Forgot the most important thing !!! Definitely need to glue the leaves inside.
Just smear glue the inner walls of the cache, and let soak, otherwise it will not stay !!!

Beat as a gift itself that was pozabavnee. Portrait of Henry Fielding will help us!

And of course, it is necessary to write good wishes !!!

And tihooonko closing the book. As if it was

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting