Indian roads

Talking about Indian roads, it is impossible not to talk about India itself, so I apologize in advance for when someone comments on the pics seem longish. And again, I will talk about the Indian province, not the major tourist centers like Goa, where the roads are, by and large, not very different from the European. So, let's begin. Everyone knows that India - a country with a very large population (officially in 2011 - 1.21 billion people, but in fact we can safely add about a quarter). Overcrowding is reflected throughout the country - the streets are very narrow and winding, the doors are opened, usually inside.

Will be 43 photos

2. Stairs in buildings - narrow and winding

3. The roofs of the houses are usually flat - there was dried laundry, fruit and more. All residential architecture is created based on maximum use of every scrap of space

4. For this reason, the Indians have traditionally used the road for their needs. They dried corn

5. Or Fig. Machinery, passing over rice, and at the same time it threshed

6. No such situation is not disturbed - if you live in an overpopulated country, want-not, you learn tolerance for one's neighbor. Well, if the rice or peas wrapped around the bridge - then immediately help resolve the problem

7. On the roads are the street performers

8. They are part of the demonstration of political parties

9. In general, the first time there is a feeling that is not going on the road, and for some large apartment

10. On the roads - full democracy. For him walk and drive all those who need it

11. Or

12. Or

13. Vehicles are mainly domestic, the production company «Tata motors» - from trucks

14. Truck drivers often decorate the mud flaps such pictures here

15. Before the king of Indian roads, scooter "tuktuk»

16. This tuktuku Indians ever put up a monument, and it is well deserved. An inexpensive, unpretentious, economical (diesel!) - A real working ishachok which transports everything - from passengers

17. Before coconuts

And cattle

19. Very popular motorcycles, family transport number one

20. Or

21. bicycles

22. Monkey Roads nemeryannom, even on motorways

23. Although on rural roads

24. The serpent is also missing (Background - my machine «Tata-sumo»)

25. Highways are built and maintained by the State and the State of

26. Rural roads - by the population

27. In general, nervous people on Indian roads is nothing. If in front of you on the road cart or truck slowly crawling, you obbibikaysya though, things change

28. Most ambush, if you meet risovoz (more precisely, a truck carrying rice chaff) - but not on the track, but on a narrow rural road - try, ahead of the hamster:

29. The same is true if a meeting with the herd - stand and wait until they pass over you. And in general, it is best to try to understand this country (even though it is fully impossible), imbued with its spirit, then it becomes not difficult.

30. It is interesting here that - traffic jams in our state Angra Pradesh occur only once a year, in December - during the harvest of sugar cane

31. This cane is transported over the transport, which is - otherwise the yield will be lost

32. Road signs, though very diverse (only one sign of the "winding road" I counted us in the state of 12 different options), but understandable

33. On the service station is also no problem, there are both modern urban

34. With all the necessary equipment

35. So in every village. In such a master of the garage to quickly seal the punctured tire or make any other minor repairs for ridiculous money - 30 rupees (about 60 cents)

36. In general, Indian mechanics - it's something. In my opinion, they are the fingers that they can safely and without tools to work with. Therefore, they have the technique works and the wear, is already on the molecule begins to crumble

37. Traffic Inspectors machines just do not stop (except for raids on verifying payment of road taxes, there could inhibit all in a row)

38. But if an accident happens, the site of the accident to occur quickly

39. And that's what I still remember - for all the seeming chaos on Indian roads there is absolutely not our road rudeness. Instead, drivers care about each other. For example, you need to overtake a truck. They have drivers written request signal before overtaking:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting