Putin, after the operation was "Udmurtia?"

Bloggers do not recognize the new face of Putin. The discussion flared up after the appearance of the network premiere of the new photos taken at Seliger. Attentive bloggers were surprised, "the new section eye" Putin, RIA "New Region».
"Putin - Udmurt?" - Was quoted blogger smertnik-ss.

"Botox - is evil. A little more and it will be covered with a handkerchief, like Michael Jackson, "- ironically remarked opposition dobrokhotov.

"I look at the pictures of Pu online and think: - Who is this Man? And climbing does not help to identify it. No, I do not know the high cheekbones of Maine. Give me before. And hang finally beautician. How Well you can talk! "- He wrote in his blog elya-djika.

I do not stay aside and opposition writer Eduard Limonov. Here's what he wrote about this in his blog on LiveJournal, "Putin said at Seliger. A strange person suddenly changed not from anxiety, from extreme anxiety, not by alcohol abuse. Interestingly, some of the speculation is correct? "As the water dropped," said the old woman of my childhood. He is clearly a problem, can seriously ill, his face still gaunt. Unhealthy and scattered ... Something gnaws .... »
are three pictures.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting