Druzhlyubie manatees

When to you under water swim is such a giant, you are probably the last thing you remember that this sea cow and kind of like, why the hell knows not predatory))
11 ph © Alexander Mustard

2. "Manatees, or sea cows, are very slow, so take pictures of them not so difficult," says thirty-six photographer Alexander Mustard from Hampshire. "They are like all the time are in some meditative state, and then suddenly swim closer in every way to show that you have to pat them immediately."

3. Alexander Mustard arrived on the west coast of Florida, near the town of Crystal River City in February. The photograph - sea cow in shallow water.

4. Alexander, who has spent his life traveling the world photographing the inhabitants of the depths, says: "Manatees are huge and if they do not irritate, very friendly. These easy to pick up the camera. Most of all I was surprised by their mind. They remember that divers ihgladyat- and keep going back for a refill affection. Are the most restless young, they constantly require communication. "

5. Alex says that most prefer him to the underwater world of the UK. "In our seas and rivers difficult to photograph, the water is cold and cloudy, and for many years I ignored them, traveling to a better place. But the last year and a half I'm working on a British photo project called 2020VISION. A team of twenty photographers engaged in filming wildlife in Britain. I was able to look at the nature of the country through different eyes. "

6. Group manatees in shallow water in the river Crystal River.

7. adult manatee scratching his head.

8. Florida manatee in the Three Sisters Spring.

9. The group of manatees settled for the night in the Three Sisters Spring.

10. The baby manatee in the Three Sisters Spring at dawn.

11. Photographer Alexander Mustard in Florida.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting