Metro-2 does not exist or trolley for Dima

Source

There will be 6 photo, I will inform you about the end of

I have long wondered whether to publish the material here, so it is obvious that after this post as I have, and the owners of the community may have some problems. But on the other hand, is the motto of this community - "We were born to make a secret reality." And this I now turn.

Metro-2 - semi-mythical system of transport tunnels deep underground, designed for the evacuation of Dima and Vova top officials in the hour "X" away from the structure of red brick. Lay Metro Line 2 begun under Stalin, and its construction is not stopped to this day. Somewhere in the two hundred meter depth trusted metrostroevtsy continue to build facilities of one of the most protected state secrets.

For a long time in the environment of ordinary people close to the subject of the government's metro rumors of a conventional junction and a secret subway between stations "Sports" and "University". Online widespread following text:

"If you go from the" Sports "to" university "to the left on the course after the" Sports "can be seen at the beginning stage, connecting the path where you are coming from the opposite. Then you can branch to the left of the train. Officially, it's working a dead end, but it goes further down between the major tunnels under the river and along the arc steeply to one side. Contact rail in the tunnel terminates. The tunnel eventually rests on the steel gate. This is the only gate usual subway and Metro-2 in Moscow. ยป

On one of the well-known "cards M2" this area is marked in particular detail:

This site is well protected and the subway to go was, of course, a certain madness. It fills any attempt to infiltrate special, not very pleasant. But the desire to see things that are not to touch the mystery, in which half of the hundreds of millions of people in our country are very dedicated and very few forces to believe in non-existent and again and again to try to find what is legendary and semi-mythical. And here we are. The tunnel makes a typical bend, cut off contact rail. Almost all the way on those rare photos of the place, which is in the network.

No more arguments about Photoshop, legends, fables, "one sister grandfather aunt." You stand in this place, and the veil of secrecy ajar in front of you. Metro-2 exists.

The impasse on Sport. Painted in yellow rails, terminating the CD and the first latticed gate, the truth is no longer hung with glass fiber, in the distant 2000s, and closed with a piece of thin metal. Place to which approached with reverence and with some itching in the back seat.

The connection between the ordinary and not quite the usual subway. For the first gate after 20 meters you are greeted by a multi-ton reinforced concrete hermetic locks that moves away to the left and all-seeing camera with infrared illumination with virtually no dead zones, aimed at the first gate, gazing at you with interest the views and ask you a question: "What the fuck are you here pinned ? '.

Of particular interest is the latticed floor in the tunnel for the first gate and hatch, which it is on the padlock. But that is another story. Any attempt to move the delights of the concrete at least a centimeter of you know perfectly well that your physical ability to run with obstacles rise to unimaginable heights.

Posted in [mergetime] 1314711582 [/ mergetime]
Metro-2 welcomes you to its all-seeing eye and mouth closed concrete behind which lurks still very, very many secrets of our state.

Posted in [mergetime] 1314711629 [/ mergetime]
I have everything!

Author: nikolanbc

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting