Trolley without horns

Spodvigli then I do a review on the trolley with a significant (designed for routing traffic, rather than emergency) a stand-alone course. It will be a lot of photons and letters (as long as I do not know). How to complete - write, and until the break.

First, talk about domestic developments.

For the first time in domestic trolley Autonomous course appeared in the 80s. A set of high-voltage batteries equipped familiar to us ZiU-682 in the export 682UA modification. These trolleys were delivered mainly in Bulgaria, but the fall in St. Petersburg, and in Cherkasy, in Alma-Ata.
These machines can crawl without a network just a few hundred meters

In mid-2000-tion has become a stand-alone course be installed on many domestic models. Of course, its characteristics do not allow wide use of this option to route traffic - trolleys can crawl from an average of 300 meters to a kilometer at a speed of 7-10km / h.
This option makes it possible to bypass the accident or the injury network, but it still was not a hybrid trucks.
The first truly universal domestic trolley came on the Russian streets in April 2011. Then the company "Siberian trolleybus" created a sensation when the car became - ST-6217M

In the original version of the trolley was equipped with lithium-ion batteries. They are allowed to pass without a network connection 33 kilometers

July 15, 2011 as an experiment was launched in Novosibirsk "polutrolleybusny" route. Part of the road (to the CHP-5) was held on the trolley batteries

Fotostop from test driver trolley.
In his words: I had to go in five minutes. And this wedding came. I was standing under the wires. Just saw them, he asked permission sfotat Seagull. I sfotat and drove to a stop. On the move I decided to park nearby. Out and sfotal so. Seagulls owner promised photos. Thank you for providing this supercar for so short, but the photo shoot & quot;

At the end of 2011 the trolley has been upgraded by replacing the batteries into blocks of supercapacitors. Now the miracle machine can travel more than forty kilometers. And she began to travel to the nearby town of Ob (airport "Tolmachevo»)

Video presentation

All machines are equipped with the following units of lithium-ion batteries and have the opportunity to travel to the Autonomous 60 kilometers. In two years, issued seven such trolleys that work in three Russian cities

In June 2013 a new version of the miracle trolley - in the case is widely known in Russia trolley "Megapolis»

Power lithium-ion batteries. A couple of hundred kilograms of electricity :)

Video presentation nizkopolnika

Not far behind them and the main trolleybus plant of the former USSR.
At the end of 2012 on the route "Saratov - Engels' left-trolley TrolZa 5275.07. The machine is able to go without a network of about 30 kilometers. After passing the test trolley he was sent back to the factory for modification. Unlike the Siberian analogues loaded trolley is able to drive a total of about 17 kilometers, and the heating system in standalone mode does not work

The world situation is a little more diverse. Some manufacturers trolley equipped its diesel generators. If necessary, a trolley can go anywhere, but in fact in diesel mode, turns on the bus with electric transmission (and not on a very high efficiency). So simple and logical solution to the problem took the company Škoda

For remote installation rod to the contact network uses special guide trap

From pnevomtsilindrov holding the rod lowered, the air descends. Springs for pressing the wire rod to raise the bar up. There rod for special guide wire to slide clearly

In many European trolleybus systems, lack of contact network in the city center - a standard phenomenon

Moreover, now actively working on the creation of rechargeable cars and trolley buses that have something difficult to call. Just a couple of minutes charging will miss out on the passage of tens of kilometers.

The development of such machines are engaged in the world's leading transportation companies.

Are being developed on the subject even contactless induction charging batteries at bus stops.
Well, we still have that basic kind of autonomous travel by trolley is "hand-Russian." The method - the trolley is accelerated and trained running back / riding on the stairs people on the move breaks rods and rolls on the trolley due to inertia :)

In Dushanbe, for this, even the boys trained there. That's all, I hope someone was interested

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting