Sausage case.

Pleased solepsizm

39 pictures
Sausage and sausage on my desk are infrequently. I'm afraid of. Many years ago, he met with a man who talks about his work at a meat factory. Rotten carcasses, rats on the conveyor, stink, etc. He says himself after this work has stopped. And last burned a bridge on the way the sausages on my desk was a book by Eric Shlessara "Fast Food Nation." I, chronic sosikofobu was very pleased to be invited into the inner sanctum of sausages and see from birth.

2. We started our tour with cleaning.
Right at the entrance turnstile, which passes only after the treatment of hands with an antiseptic, then they must be washed, and then another and another turnstile treatment, this time the arms and legs.

First hand disinfection

3. Then immediately my again.

4. And again disinfecting hands and feet. Now you can in the shop.

5. And that's next door, we saw it - meat. Throughout meat. And people scurrying. Again the meat. I looked. Then, listen to yourself. Still, there must be this something unpleasant. But no. Clean and nauseating. No sharp and repulsive odors.

Here passes the acceptance of raw materials and is deboning plant, trimming, cutting. It seemed to me, on the cutting work only women. And indeed most of them in manufacturing.

10. And we started moving through the halls urgent production. The next step was the ambassador. We are very asked not to disperse and not to lose. But it's not easy. Here we have a woman about concealing a bag of the powder.

12. In the "Ambassador" clean. On the floor are signed metal containers with meat: pork fragrant, nut nutmeg, etc. The room is colder than the cutting shop.

13.Sostavlenie meat. To be honest, the site was hard to keep track, on a stage to which we have passed, and it was not always clear where to look. In one room, on the floor of the container with colored meat of different consistencies. Fast is run on, because cold.

14.Buduschaya sausage?

16.A's future sosisochki.

17.A's "mixers" in which the stuffing is mixed and added to a supplement. We especially emphasized the cleanliness of the mixer. It really was perfectly clean. The other was a process of preparing meat. First, it is mixed, rose a whole. Then it is then poured, mixed again, discarded.

21.I here we are in this shop - forming and stuffing into the shell. There are hanging everywhere familiar sausages. Many women stuffing wrapped packs up and hanging. Everywhere people running around. The hustle and bustle.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting