One with a plow, three - with a spoon!

via alexey_bezrukov
8 photo

On the first day of winter, I was walking along the snow-covered bank of the narrow river and overjoyed at meeting are not yet consigned to the den clumsy. Bears can be seen from the river rapids, where they are lying or sitting idly waiting for the fish, going up to spawn, fit very close, and it will be easy to snatch out of the water.

2. On the river also Rybachy beautiful miniature female. The bear kept their eyes her three cubs last year.

3. For almost an hour I watched the nimble-bear, which deftly, almost every ten minutes to fish out of water redfish. Once she make a throw, and the kids, in the hope of food, has raced to his nurse.

4.Inogda cubs are also involved in fishing.

5.Podrazhaya mother, seeing the fish, they make such a clumsy throws, that the chances of success are practically no. But at times, run away from the mother fish is right under the nose of a bear, and such luck he still is able to grasp, is right behind the tail ...

6.C three hungry mouths forever, bear and eat something once. It is worth it to catch a fish, as here, it is torn apart in three cubs. Occasionally a mother trying to turn away from the production to the side, but the Bears with a loud roar ripped from her fish straight from the mouth. Hungry mother is eating the fish with his eyes, watching the kids eat, and licking the drops of blood from the muzzle.

7.Dvigayas the river bear at some point it turned out to be very close to me. Stepping back, I picked up the Flare, and watched as it comes to gloves and left me, bent his head, inhaling the smell of mittens, warily glancing in my direction. Apparently, the smell went not to her liking, and she went away, paying no attention to me.

8.The next day the river, as well as the shore of the lake emptied.

Every day the snow is becoming more and more, and walk on it more and more difficult, so resigned to the advent of winter, clumsy, almost all went to sleep.

Frankly, the thought of my friend the bear bespokojut. In my opinion, it is not as fat as the rest of the bears. Probably, it will be difficult to hold on to the first spring grass when three hungry cubs begin to suck her milk ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting