"The beauty and charm of" traffic jams in Moscow

Writes blogger chistoprudov:

On Friday night as part of an advertising project, I went to take Moscow's traffic jams, to try to find in them the charm and beauty. Far beyond the beauty of walking is not necessary, as all Moscow was tight.
While I photographed in the median of the Garden Ring, I could communicate with drivers to discuss the situation on the road, weather, cameras and technique of shooting in the rain ...

Under the cut 23 photos

1. The whole day was rain, minor accidents occurred frequently. Sad DPS officer resolves yet another accident.

2. Garden Ring fell.

3. At the hour on a teaspoon. For 10 seconds (exposure time) cars drove up to three meters.

9. Half of the traffic jams in Moscow generated idiots who go into a closed intersection, thereby completely blocking traffic. The principle: "If I do not get out into the intersection, then I will go round and come out ahead of me. And obsignalyat. "

10. On foot, I went even faster than the ambulance with siren

11. It's funny that all drivers and passengers of these cars would easily fit into the two trams. It is only necessary to uproot the system validators AESKP and multiply controllers.

13. Going around the Kremlin fell.

15. Half an hour walks in the rain, I went back to the Garden Ring. Here, little has changed ...

16. Serebryanicheskaya embankment is due to the fact that the bridge is closed Astahovskom intersection.

20. There is a charm in traffic, only the most motorists did not understand)

23. That's the beauty on our roads.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting