Crafts from wine corks

I am not a special lover of wine, but I have a real passion for the corks of this noble drink! Running into a Belgian cafe during my trip to the country of chocolate and Brussels sprouts, I saw what inspired my creativity.

Most of the cafés were decorated. With their help, walls, a bar counter and even furniture were decorated. Everything looked stylish, beautiful - it prompted me to think that I completely in vain considered traffic jams garbage, because this is a good material for applying imagination and creativity.

DepositPhotos

What are the different design things, not to mention their everyday use! With the help of traffic jams, you can make a note board, a bathroom mat and other things.

And if you or your husband likes fishing, then corks can be used for floats. And also for key fobs. This is very convenient, because if the keys fall into the water, they will not drown.

Today's edition. "Site" I got you 11 cool ones. ways of using wine corksWhich you never knew existed before. A real find for those who love handmade!

Crafts from wine corks
  1. The first thing that gets me excited is kitchen-cut wine corks. It looks very stylish and non-trivial!

2. How do you like the idea of frames for photos or favorite pictures?

3. Great idea for cup holders. Nothing will seep through these wine corks!

4. Also from wine corks you can make an original stand for hot. Such a spectacular, but at the same time stunningly practical thing will undoubtedly become a highlight of the kitchen interior.

5. And this is how I decorate mirror frames!

6. If you have a broken cupboard handle, that’s not a problem! All you need is a screw and a wine cork.

7. You can put wine corks on an old coffee table and put glass on top. It's very stylish. The same can be done with the kitchen countertop.

8. A few more interesting ideas.

9. Now I am collecting traffic jams to implement these ideas with my husband. I have already figured out where these things will stand!

10. And from wine corks, you can make both jewelry and organizers for them.

11. A great way to keep memories of important moments!

But my friend collects not corks from wine, but empty glass bottles, and then creates beautiful and super useful things for the house. Here are 14 ways to turn an empty bottle into a work of art.

As you can see, even in such a throwing material as corkYou can see a lot of potential. Be sure to take advantage of these great ideas to add comfort to your home.

Don’t forget to show these ideas to your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting