Grandpa always soaked the cork from the wine in alcohol for the night! And that was the morning...

Recently noticed an ad: "I Want to buy the corks from wine bottles". Here is a strange freak, I thought! Why buy, why the urgency? Because you can gather up, or they need a lot?

Corks wine is an excellent material for various crafts. There are thousands of ways to use them! Today you will learn extremely practical methods of conventional tubes. Wonderful ideas, especially number 5!

Tubes for wine butyronitrile tricks
  1. Perhaps you've seen this, but I will remind you. The tube will help to use the cover is not burning! Very convenient.

2. Put the cork from wine in the alcohol and leave for the night. This trick was so in love with my grandfather!

Alcohol-impregnated tube can be used as a candle: it will burn for a long time in a jar, emitting a pleasant light!

3. Slice the cork into thin circles with a hobby knife with one hand, stick a piece of tape. Put the mug under the legs of any furniture that could leave scratches on the floor. The defense is ready!

4. Drilled two holes in the tube, through them stretch the rubber band, tie it.

Got a great clip for extension cable!

5. A little cut down on the tube vertically. An improvised stand for photos, calendar or notes ready!

6. The tube can be a great key chain!

Now, even if dropped in water key is not lost!

7. To the headphones in your pocket do not get entangled, you can wear them on the tube! It also needs to make a small incision in the tube and wind up on the crack wire.

Check out this video: all the techniques shown masterfully! The hand does not rise to throw out more tubes.

You can create wonderful crafts from corks from wine bottles, to design the interior with the use of these cute items and even use them in everyday life. Tell your friends about these secret tricks, it will be interesting!

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting