Proper resume

Writes IKE:
Today, familiar from the personnel department gave me a resume of a young man who came yesterday to get a job. Text resume spread "to continue." The text of the author, I reprinted the whole unchanged.

Education:
Moscow Pedagogical University Lenina.Magistr art education
Moscow Pedagogical University Lenina.Bakalavr toward pop vocal
Yakut musical college named Zhirkova.Prepodavatel and performer Piano
Languages:
English-base
Experience:
1.iyul 2007 to the present
Company "Meta System Utilities» -firma zanimaketsya pkskonaladkoy production supply and boiler equipment at the advanced level, as well as warranty service objects after zdachi in ekspluatatsiyu.Moya task was initially to provide their services and personal vehicle for servicing the two top officials of the enterprise's father t .e technical director of the company George V. Misozhnikova and son Leo G. Misozhnikova.V my job was meeting at the house about 7 or 8 o'clock in the morning, depending on where the morning was coming the way to the office or other organization considering congestion and the overall situation in Moscow roads, implementation of orders during the day if these were, if not then I have been in touch mobile phone and could absent himself neskhodit so crazy in the office! if such hours vypodali I brought the car in a neat appearance, and fitness club and a solarium but only if there was a free moment! evening about 18-19 hours, we went to the base where nahoditsyaofis metro and Warsaw were home 20-21 hours depending on traffic! in Saturdays and Sundays at the request of the authorities to follow events on the family nature of the garden, birthdays, etc! Just occasionally there were long trips of more than 250 km from Moscow, the object was in Pereslavl Zalesskiy! Once they learned that I lived in the north and were due roditeley.t.e my mom to be exact, but I know these people, too, senior representatives of the largest builders organizatsiy.Moim esteemed boss was pleased to transfer me to the position of the person is actively engaged in study of the North market and central Russia! On the driver's seat, I found me a replacement person from the same area for the convenience of the parties and the employer and the employee, and began to engage the northern market! When asked what position I write the insistence of my parents, I asked him to write an engineer Energy, so more like my mom! At the moment I have a warm and friendly otnasheniya with the boss!
Due to the fact that there was a broken marriage and my change of residence with underground Prague metro water sports stadium is home to my future wife, I decided that far to drive from here to get to work, as well as started late payment of wages, and I did not want to spoil relations with people because of money! Residence permit my and my apartment nahorditsya Naro Fominsk change it to Moscow, I nehochu since the same in Moscow until nepotyanu financially, and to live in Moscow is where buduyuschaya husband cherezvychaino keen that I was at hand in spite of the rather specific timetable it is quite satisfied!

via leprosorium

Tags

See also

New and interesting