As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway





Read the topic about how to build the road, well, he decided to share his years of fishing. Samara company won the tender for lighting M5 highway, and I got the contract to a concrete worker. The contract agreement, and I did everything: Georgia, assemble, build, paint and so on, which just did not do, and in the process received a crust Sling (so to speak is a bonus). The selection is a little more than 60 photos and a description of when I say finish. I'll start with the process of "building" under the support of the foundation.

1. Based on the cutter cuts the pipe of 530 mm diameter and 240 cm long. Then welders welded from scrap such e pipe. [next] 2.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway



3.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

4. These tubes are loaded into the back arm and takes the place of the mount. These pipes are longer than usual for complex foundations.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

5. Before loading pipe wrapped Stekloizol, these individuals engaged in, I also worked on this.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

6. Completely finished products.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

7. Mainly for cutting brought b \ y shnye pipes used for laying pipelines, so they smoked and smoked the whole base even further. carvers had to work in respirators and gas masks, even.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

8.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

9. This is the process of drilling, but not a main conduit and a gain, but the processes are similar. It is a pity there is no picture (

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

10. Further reinforce pipe welders, navarivaya two reinforced top and bottom of the network.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

11. Here we have pinned welded a mug and bowl)))

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

12. Further, in the case come assemblers. So I was lucky I was the main part of the working time spent by the installer object mortgages, which are then filled with concrete. This embedded small diameter, we called them flanging along even though it is not true, flyanets it is only the upper part of the mortgage.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

13.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

14. It is almost ready foundation remains smontirovat formwork and pour it. Then you can mount support.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

15. Handling formwork to be sent to the place of the mount)

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

16. Photos do not have a finished basement, but I think I can guess what it looks like (flyanets sticking out of the concrete blyamby a diameter of about a meter). Then he stuck grounding, concrete dries and begins most nablegodarnaya and low-paid jobs. Coating "berm" Berm - it is like the continuation of one meter on the curb, so that is not visible foundation, only flyanets. Once a week JSB called for help, but the main work of his hands. it was necessary to make the berm in 1600, the same amount as supports.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

17. This is the base. Long and galvanized - it supports. they will be attached to the NIC and the end cap lamps.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

18. Actually SIP

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

19. Once the CIP was pulled, we were forced to dig trenches 80 cm deep and 3 km long in total. excavator digging forbidden because that almost everywhere there were other communications.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

20. The fact that we were digging the ground is difficult to call. Basically ot hardened rubble. so most of the work was carried out with a pick.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

21. Then he mounted substation which will go underground wires, but I had already worked, you had to go to school. But the bulk of the object I worked. smotniroval about 1,500 of the 1,600 towers, made almost all the berm. Well, time to build a couple of foundations for the substation. Earned a lot, did not stint on the salary) zaposchu Then just a couple of dozen of interesting pictures from the description.

This is what we on the road. View from the Mitsubishi Canter.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

22. Also in the road.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

23. Lunch. Favorite time. Basically everyone was asleep at the dinner.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

24. The old district. New left and above.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

25.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

26.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

27. The Council)

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

28. We stand in a traffic jam, fooling around. SAFETY forgotten completely.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

29. Recreation.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

30. scavenge based)

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

31. Chinimsya.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

32. GAZ-66, shishiga, we called her the Decepticons. Operator Vitaly. She did almost everything, although the art was more than 20 One unit. Type all busy.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

33. Often saw the accident, is very common. It is here in Scania pouchavstvovshaya accident 4 cars. Blame was not her)

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

34. Faced with a beer truck and an empty truck. The beer washed his feet, found a couple of bottles of the survivors, and then came the director of the chela who drove the truck with beer, tried to beg him on the cheap beer but he did not agree)

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

35. Body shishiga.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

36. Leisure in working gazelle.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

37. Many of Sipan.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

38. Base.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

39. By the end of September is almost all gone and students were left alone, it was a day that went to work 3 3 student and supervisor. There was a frenzy.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

40. The sign bit corrected. About signs will tell later.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

41. Drove Cantera forgot to lower the boom when loading and rode with her in the flyover. There was a cult.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

42. The Working gazelle. It loaded the signs and basic tools. Signs were supposed to put on STATE. The traffic police issued circuits installation of signs. There were many: two-lane road, SSB, when working on the roadside, in us. point at nenas., etc. Every time took 2 sets of signs for about 5-6 pieces. Another took with them pieces of red and white, they furnished the equipment.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

43. Master Andrew, the brother of the chief of section)

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

44. The mount is not the flyanets. I had to cut off all dismantled.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

45. Vital. PPC as similar to Jason Stethema)))

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

46. ​​MOBILE want to take away)

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

47. Cable shishiga flew steadily at 2 times a day at least, chinilsya easily.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

48. As the time Vitaly moved and I decided pomanipulyatorit) began to move the arrow to release the rope and forgotten. The head shattered, half fell off the top cushion. Then on the basis of successfully repaired, cable fly completely stopped, thanked me.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

49.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

50.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

51. Kamaz dragged brown and manipulator. Very much I stuck after dragged rejoiced and went to drink tea.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

52. "Meeting of Shareholders»

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

53.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

54. switchman)

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

55. Afternoon sleep. Slept like who can, because that in October already cold to sleep outside, and all looking for a place in the ghazal.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

56.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

57. This eatery, there is often dined there the lure and livestock.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

58. The first day of digging trenches for cable. all decided pofotkatsya)

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

59.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

60.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

61. On that day I was sick, and the master decided to please the team barbeque, before this whole week was overcast, so the day they turned out to be good.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

62.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

63.

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

64. A good angle. "I found a gold»)))
All!

As I participated in the coverage of the M5 highway

Source: ">