Weapons childhood

This theme has a personal tinge, well and contains a question: & quot; Whether early? & Quot ;. My son is seven years old, a year we'd go to the shooting range (I got there started to go much earlier, but the son began to take years to six), and under the guidance of three-time world champion in shooting, the European champion, multiple champion of the USSR Sumatohin Sergey Leonidovich we do shooting - the pleasure is worth 30 rubles. cartridge for employment need about 100 rounds.
For this son of a holiday every time I, as a professional soldier calmly, but the feeling after the shooting range as after a bath-brains "cleaned" for the concentration does not allow strangers to climb into his head myslyam.Srazu say I'm not a fan of the Big Berkema or Pi ca ... I am against no wrong I am categorically against korotkostvolov in free float. Just me and against travmatiki - any questions, I can explain why. Again, this is my personal opinion and the ultimate truth, I do not pretenuyu. Son began to drive in the shooting as soon as he is from the pneumatic PM began to show results - decided to involve, say so to the present. And sometimes I think: not too early I started all this? Maybe let draws, sings in the choir (my mother gave), etc. what for in this age of such training? When he came for the first time Sumarokov was not sure that the boy will keep the trunk, an net.Nachali to stop and poderzhkoy own hands now peel really the top ten without straining clip for clip

First tak.Sumatohin next

Then here so

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting