Signaling from a mobile phone

More reliable alarm system for the car from an old cell phone.

My Daewoo Nexia is parked in the yard, windows are located on the other side, so I had to come up with an additional alarm. For a basis took an old cell phone speed dial (prerequisite, speed dial).

The speed dial scored his cell phone number, turn off the ringer, put the display (all the phone settings). Disassembled phone, cut a hole above the button "2" and soldered two wires to simulate pressing the digit two. Gathered body.

The battery soldered two wires + and soldered them to the phone battery in place, and two parallel output soldered car charger unit. Battery bought another phone, but it handy here. I bought a new sim card, installed in the phone, activate it in the settings established by Phonebook "phone", but you could just score your cell for a new sim card.

Phone is ready for use, it remains to connect it to the car. The wire from the battery via a switch hooked to the minus and plus cars and wires with phone button, through a switch to limit switch left the driver's door.

And so, the signaling ready!

I opened the door and immediately there is a call on my cell phone, and then I scored a room Daewoo Nexia and I know that someone has opened the door to the car with the hood or trunk.
It turned out great, especially because the signal from the cell of a car can locate it.

Now do the same for protection signalization garden shed, put a limit switch on the door and a speed-dial button on the phone.

Author: Nikolay Evdokimov

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting