As I'm tired of energy saving lamps

We all know that our country's leadership introduced a ban on the manufacture of one such good, warm and family incandescent (Ilyich). Go for energy-saving mole: they live longer and save you money. But fucking dick! (pardon the French).

What happened in practice!? And that's what!
Probably everyone has noticed that these lamps are particularly long, then do not serve. I bought expensive (250 rub.) And cheap (90-100 rubles.), The maximum period of 6-8 months, well, the edge of a year! Can certainly I stress some non-standard, but exploiting them, I absolutely like everything.
And what was with lamps Ilyich? At home I have light bulbs that are already 2-3 th year currently work calmly.

Familiar? Many think.
More furious that they burn something disgusting)) Slowly ... so sad ... ... then fade even hardly work on and off. That something was standard bulbs)) Huyak bzyn-and all at once it is clear that the need to change.

Now save
What the hell ?? savings Normal light 5-10 rubles worth everything! And these? These are now 150 in Moscow (in the regions do not know), and if Philips, all 250 rubles. What to conserve? Personally, I did not notice nifiga. What were the bills for light, and there are.

Return to scale the volume of our cool lamp !!!

I can conclude that once again lobbied someone's interests and everything.

P.S. The lamp Ilyich I still bought at a crossroads 12 rubles! I bought 5 pieces, 3 of them work. More strange - maybe because of the old stocks are selling, whether still produce quietly)))

Here is the Burned lamp

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting