Russian led lamp

The vast majority of led lamps are manufactured in China, but in Russia there are several manufacturers that collect the light bulbs in our country, and one of them even sanprosvet LEDs.

One of my readers brought me five lamps, three Russian manufacturers.

Three lamp "Optolyuks" produced by the St. Petersburg company Optogan. As a source of light in these lamps use COB (Chip-on-board) module of its own production: e27.optogan.ru/technical_param.html.

The manufacturer guarantees a very long service life of 50000 hours, high CRI (color rendering index) >80 and an extremely low ripple of light less than 1%. The lamp in the green box has a stated color temperature of 3000K, lamp in yellow boxes — 2700K.
6-watt lamps of the declared luminous flux of 400 Lumens (equivalent to incandescent lamp 40W) for 8-watt — 600 Lumens (equivalent to incandescent lamp of 60 watts). Optogan produces a lamp with a power of 5, 9, 11, 12 watts.

I tested the lamp with the help of instruments Viso LightSpion and Lupin.

Luminous flux 6-watt lamps meet the stated (though lamp with a color temperature of 2700K actually consumes 7.2 watts, not 6 watts). 8 watt lamp luminous flux 12% less than stated, but the lamp still complies with the equivalent incandescent lamp 60 watts. CRI all three lamps is quite high, pulsating light low. Color temperature all lamps a little higher than declared. With switches with indicator lamps are not working correctly — slightly glow when the switch is off.

Due to the shape of the housing of the lamps Shine forward (the effective illumination angle of about 120 degrees). Because of this, for a lamp (for example on ceiling) might be too dark zone.

Reports Viso and visual comparison of light with light bulbs.
All photos were taken in manual exposure (3500K, ISO125, F1.8, 1/30).

Optolyuks E27-3006 220323006 (6W 3000K).

Optolyuks E27-3007 220323007 (6W 2700K).

Optolyuks E27-3005 220323005 (8W 2700K).

The lamp "Optolyuks" give a comfortable light, very similar to light bulbs. I can safely recommend these lamps for use in residential areas.

Bulb 6W now cost 330 rubles, 8 W — 420 rubles

Lamp Planta 28 WW-220/DIM it is, perhaps first met me quality led corn bulb (and I have met them more than ten models).

The results of the measurements.

Luminous flux is a bit less than stated, but the equivalent incandescent lamp 60 W lamp fits right in. The lamp high enough efficiency 87.2 LM/W, high CRI 85.9 and low ripple 15%. Color temperature significantly above stated. Bulb supports dimming (brightness control), but with switches with indicator lamp do not work correctly — slightly lights up when the switch is off.

The lamp has one unusual feature — after turning it off it continues to glow weakly for almost a minute due to the smooth discharge of large capacitors.

Reports Viso and visual comparison of light with light bulbs.
Photos were taken in manual exposure (3500K, ISO125, F1.8, 1/30).

Lamp Planta 28 WW-220/DIM costs 650 rubles, which of course is very expensive. On the market there are many cheaper lamps is not inferior to the lamp characteristics.

The last light in today's test — EKOTON LSZ 220 AC.

Despite the fact that in the instructions the manufacturer says about the low level of pulsations of light, he proved to be monstrously large — 122%

Lamp with this level of pulsation should not be used not only in residential but also in commercial premises, so on the other options I'm not even going to write anything. Will only records of Viso and visual comparison of light with light bulbs.

As you can see, not all led lamps are manufactured in China, and the Russian lamp Optolyuks with Russian LEDs can compete with the Chinese lights, not only in the parameters, but at a price. published

Author: Alex Nadein

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: geektimes.ru/company/lamptest/blog/264210/

Tags

See also

New and interesting