Urman

The author writes: Though people laugh over the proverb "An apple does not fall far from the tree" and the homespun truth in it. Children do not just take the best qualities of their parents, and sometimes even double them. Daddy Kanis, for example, recently decided the next task. Our cats and DZhoyka Olsen got into the habit during the day to rest in his cage. At first the elder harmful DZhoyka, then low pulse beauty. Kanis regular cell checks because he had a litter there are kladiki - podtuhshego piece of meat, lamb's ear, chicken neck, so much that it has, and now cats. Burying again on reclining on a bed striped, green-eyed Dzhoyku, a dog decided to deport CIMS.

I went into the cell and tried to push the nose Dzhoyku to the exit, for which he received a series of blows clawed paw on the nose and ears of Intermedia. All this was accompanied by a hissing red-hot frying pan, into which splashed sunflower oil. Kanis retreated backwards out of the cell. Stood in front of the door, he thought for a moment, took the teeth tip covers and pulled him out of the cage with a cat. Dzhoyke was on the floor between the front paws and huge canine predatory fangs over your head no choice but to stand up and, without losing dignity, proudly raised tail get out. Now, on to the children. Puppies found and scattered in different parts of Canico. So without them sad and boring. I really wanted to find out how they formed destiny, but the people who took them almost do not own a computer and only one puppy, who went to Moscow and got into a very reliable and very good hands, the hostess is associated with ECC "Dogs assistants Persons with Disabilities", stayed on mind. Urman called it. They took him in a very small five weeks of age. He had just learned myself to eat, just a few days have passed. And of course, from the first day we began to talk with the owner, and to better understand what has turned Urman, bring some phrases of our almost daily conversations and of course photos Urman.
So Urman come to a new place of residence. First day.

"I came. Kata as a ball around the house, singing a song, "I'm an orphan, an orphan," for some reason thinks bathrobe microfiber his mom and looking for his teat.

Ol, bone taken away from him, I can not give them such igruhi - will overcome. But all sorts of different resistant hard balls and other things we like in kindergarten, probably. But while he drags one sneakers. Sleep it with puts.

Cool Ol. Funny. Many different sounds are emitted, depending on the emotions. But it is quite another baby milk, bathrobe straight muzzle and paws trampling leads smacking. Porridge eating milk with a bang, as many sobs. Now the chicken broth will give him quietly. And yes, Ol, urgently needs anthelmintic rest - per night for two adults heaps quite a roundworm. Rather big. Nurse looking -srazu poor guy puffing, claws milks and sucks things

It is difficult on the street to take a picture, it is up to me to run so far and all tusit under me somewhere ...

Another would be to eat like a shark stopped this soulmate and very good.
And to Varka (elderly shepherd), he neighbors - she plays with them well, very accurately and allows himself to chew it like

... As well as the normal growing body - worn, plays, bullies, and all taschschschit bites.

Now this svinyatnik gave - gave porridge with chicken, I took the bowl of his teeth, shook everything on the floor and stood tinkering - picked chicken
Well dragged me everywhere, even sleepy, comes (pardon) to the toilet at night and falls to sleep. Then he gets up and trudges back. But, generally, the bully, nipper and a chatterbox.

Sounds Ol sea ... It seems to me, is silent only when very fast asleep. A and wails and all the talks and comments and may howl, but so selflessly - and throws her head straight "ah-ah-ah." Yesterday went to the doctor, but I've got my mother on the farm remained as I arrived, he climbed into his arms to me - yelled in a voice that was telling, telling me at the same time and ate, and smacked his jacket and sucked all squeal. It is not stated what he thinks about me - not reassured.

Yes Ol eyes light yellow. He is very funny and very moving. Very attached, I again today at noon was away - he uttered to me again about the fact of who I am, lick, bite and pulled by the hair at the same time. So he refuses to walk with my mother, home runs and yells at the door to let him into the house.
Well, he sleeps under my bed strictly (I'm afraid will soon begin to get stuck) and constantly monitors which went / what went. The toilet is also one can not we go back to the brotherhood.

Here's a son Urman. He is now 2 to 5 months.

Source: kazan-love.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting