The story of the lair usual admin

He sat and smoked manuals for sisadminstvu when suddenly received a call from one of the ladies of the planning department. Like, the disc "es" swears that space is left. I come, really - 32 MB. I clean temporary files - 32 GB free. Must be 64. Checking software - female weight calculators, online calorie burner counters biorhythms, personal horoscope every day, game-taymkillerov installer program for easy downloading of photos, audio and video from social networks and the like. I decide to do a good deed and remove all this stuff, which obviously have downloaded and forgotten.
I: it removes?
Mary: What is it?
I Calculator menstruation.
Mary: (embarrassed) Oh, I do not know how horrible. Yes, delete faster.
I: That?
M: What's that?
I am a personal horoscope.
M: I'm the lion. And who are you? Incidentally, all wrong. It says that we love to attract attention and to seek luxuries, and I'm not like that ...
Me: I am a computer cheryak.
M: Hee-hee-HJK, there is no such sign! You probably Capricorn.
Me: I'm Aries. That this program needed?
M: Ooh (rolls his eyes) Yes, this program is generally infuriates me! It is necessary to remove all nafig that she never appeared!
I delete hateful softinu heap with disparate toolbars, reminders, and all other garbage, that "she came from somewhere." Yeah, and in the magazine "Sinenky Internet" page with the tests "How you live?" And "Which product do you want to eliminate from the diet to lose weight permanently."
I am leaving back to his lair. An hour later - a call.
 - And I can not turn on the program.
 - What's the program? what is the name?
 - Well, this besyuchaya that hangs all the time ... I hate her, Fu.
 - And why is it you?
 - Well, through her reports ekselevskie need to scroll to the system and then download.
 - And so it was this program - «Супер-конвертатор-экселевских-файлов-в-единственный-подходящий-формат-для-самодельной- prog-which he uses is our firm »?
 - Yeah, I ekselevsky file is created, and now kartinochku click on the desktop, it says "label", "resource", Che is not found there.
 - Why do you say that it should be removed?
 - Well, it infuriates me! It stops forever! I thought that she was scared and will work well.
I had to go to the other end of the city, the office for distribution to the progeria. Since then, more accurately treat emotional lionesses losing weight, during the approaching ovulation.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting