My heavy metal

Good afternoon. Often I meet on Yap picture stories about his working day people of different professions. Well, I did not survive the soul - decided to describe your day. Why such a name - a little later in the text. At once I apologize for the quality of some of the photos. The end of the Post reported

Well, let's start from the beginning.
6.05 am - The phone sings about "My clear star." Do not stand sharp and rhythmic music on the alarm clock, we have to wake up with lullabies. I crawl out of bed, which is sweet to fill up docha.

Prior to the arrival of a full shower and left a large cup of coffee. We live in a hostel, so that a public shower. But, except for me in the morning, when it's -30, there no breaks. Well, thank God

Half an hour of brisk pace through the dark city, and I'm at the home entrance. I walk - I do not like public transportation and car for the winter put on the parking lot.
The clock - 7.55. Until Dark, you can work with documents in the office.

Engaged dawn

So, it's time to advance to the street, to my metal - heavy and light, round and rectangular, black and colored. Metal fascinates me since childhood. This "leaf", for example, has a thickness of 75 mm and weighs 11,700 kg. Here is such a heavy metal))))

I - zavskladom metal at an engineering plant. I like your piece of iron, every morning proudly watched the multitudinous eyes - mine, all moeeee!

Pipes ...

Sheets ...
On sheets of stainless steel falling regularly in winter, because the boots on them slippery and straight through the list - such as a closer.

At first, hearing the screams cut "Mein! Vir! ", Which used to be associated only with my adventure novels and navigation. It turns out that the so-slingers communicate with crane

Here they are, my slingers, fun-loving boy who secretly slip in my pocket snacks such as candy and entertained with jokes during operation

Outside the time flies by quickly, that's lunch crept unnoticed. Photograph meal will not - helluva lot kitchenette we ubogonka

After a snack, you can do their business - for example, to tie

I love fine handmade - sew, knit. At the same time boast a couple of his works. Dochkin boots:

And this is for my sister-Muscovite made:

13.00 Whistle calls to wake up from half-asleep, and with renewed strength - for the work. I do not know how to other companies, but we have a heart-rending wail of a siren alerts in 5 minutes and during the beginning and end of the work, as well as a lunch break. I mean, yelling 8 times per shift.
My sheets are folded at the plant, to cook, to shove the tube and fitting, paint, and that's a miracle happens:

The equipment for the oil and gas industry

So, we come to the car with metal, then the second half of the day carry with acceptance.
I forgot to take pictures of, again lost in contemplation as a driver manages to cram a very long 12 meter colossus is 20 inches from the overpass. Yes, and even backwards.
But the drivers we brought some near Moscow Oil Refinery:

Baggage with acceptance, op - even the end of the working day. Close the gate (4 pieces), seals hang, canine launches guard. Fotkat over the fence, because I'm afraid. Wolf-like monster with a wet mouth - a Rocky:

That these animals are found near the entrance (factory sculptor tried):

More:

Posted in [mergetime] 1329926124 [/ mergetime]
Again, a half-hour walk - and home sweet home.
Dinner meeting the child from school, home vanity, lessons, computer, etc. etc. And closer to 23.00 - a retreat, tomorrow a new day and new ideas. Someone seems a routine day, but I like it. Previously worked as an engineer, he went to the warehouse because of money - the salary by 60 percent, maybe more, and I do not regret - there is more movement and more fun.
Whereupon finish, waiting for comments

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting