Dogfight hawk with crows!

Shows, tells sergey-sk78, 14 photos!

Over the weekend, met hawk, and he pleased me playing catch-up with the crows. Though, about the game I'm not really sure, but what exactly is the catch-up. Those in favor of whom raced could not figure out, once he is for crows, other times they are behind him, sometimes the impression that the hawk to hunt crows, sometimes they just chased him. In general, that's what happened. =)

1. All the same, as the ace pilot hawk crows can give odds very clumsy compared to him they look any sharp turn in the air and a slender build pursuers bunch mala.

2. The picture was taken by a lot that you would not bother very long filter them out. This image left that would show his coloring. When you see him at the zoo, the first idea why he was pinned on such a "vest" as it can be seen from a mile away ... But it is misleading when it floats on a background of branches to keep up with them is very difficult, it is necessary to camouflage. =)

3. When the hawk starts with a tree to catch the eye of the moment is practically impossible, it seems that it just falls from the tree, but in the picture it is clear that this is not true.

4. Try to find someone who drove. Kind of like a raven hawk chases.

5. That's more frame where the crows chase him.

6. But he landed in a tree, relax, careless crow almost crashed headlong into a tree when he saw so close.

7. He went down lower, probably that would have been a better overview.

8. And now stares from behind a tree.

9. Well believe that crows it hurt? And he's just waiting for this, just crossed the invisible line crow and immediately throw. Crow miracle (or maybe it should be) evaded.

10. And then the whole gang bore down on the hawk. First one ...

11. And then too, and all the others joined.

12. For many turns and throws him again have to sit back and relax, and around the crows. Well, just the king surrounded suite ...

13. Moreover, the suite is closely following every twist and turn of the head, the truth can not be said that the king glad such attention. =)

14. And if someone was guilty of the suite, it should be a withering look and a crow becomes so ashamed, so ashamed that I have to hide. =)))
These are the catch-up turned out, I hope like it. =)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting