Short instructive stories

Once in Germany, the 16th-century coaching master swordsman called to fight a local baker. He could not give up the fight because of their position in society, he came to fight and cut down to hell coaching swordsman. Before becoming a baker, he held 10 years lancers. In a double salary.
And all because of that we should be careful to choose the object of ridicule.

Once in Italy, the 17th-century coaching swordsman called to fight a local tailor, he could not refuse the fight because of their social status, so thanks to his connections hired 10 local bandits, those ambushed coaching swordsman leaving the brothel, beat them and robbed. He lain in bed three weeks and was forced to leave the city without a penny, because all that was left after the robbery he gave the doctor.
And all because before the fight with a man, it is necessary to find out who his friends.

Once in Germany, the 15th-century coaching swordsman called to fight a young artist, he could not give up the fight. I went to a fight and stabbed a visiting fehtuna sword, and then caught the armed hand and dropped to the ground leaving a hand in the capture. The wound healed by the sword, but the more he is not with nobody fences. The arm is broken in three places, with offsets.
And all because before meddle, learn how to call your opponent and what he was working. And then suddenly this Albrecht Durer, who was a textbook illustration of fencing and fighting.

Once in France, the 18th-century coaching swordsman called to fight a local winemaker, he could not abandon the fight and went for advice to the master of fencing that kept hall nearby. Flank brought him great wine and talked about the issue. Garbage war, said the maestro of fencing, the main maneuvers. I'll go have a look at your opponent. And removing the chopping and changing dull foil to the island, I went to look for a coaching fehtuna. Vytsepit him in a tavern, he picked a quarrel, fight and stabbed him with both hands. Pleased back into the room where he was waiting for the sad winemaker.
"Not ssy, bratuha", - he said to him - "Now this monster will not be able to fence, and if you dare to go to the match then you easily cope with it, just throws his sword at his side and if it in the body like that" . A couple of hours of exercise to perform winemaker with Batman ukolom.a the next day learned that coaching fehtun went nafig from.
But since then, fencing maestro free drink good wine and the winemaker 3 times a week practicing fencing.
And all because it is not a sin to ask for help from experienced friends.

Once in Poland coaching the fencer summoned to fight the local butcher, who did not give up the fight but kindness to offer guests dine, slipped into sausage poison and quietly buried him behind the barn.
And all because not everyone will play by the rules you invented.

An Italian architect and artist of the 16th century caused a fight coaching swordsman. But as soon as I learned that planned to fight with yourself Camilla ofigel Agrippa from his own arrogance, I apologized three times and went home.
And all because it is useful to read a book, or could not find the author fehtbuka.

Once in Russia coaching duel fencer caused a local carpenter. He did not listened to the end and broke the foreign guests face with his fists.
And all because it is not in favor, we had a duel with swords, but with his fists in his face were able to pop.

navaja-ru.livejournal.com/89738.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting