6 incredible life stories that make you a good think. Wise truth!

Even at school, you should remember what an incredible moralizing force has such a literary genre as a fable. And all because that in this kind of letters used Aesop language (known by the name of the ancient Greek fabulist Aesop) - allegory, deliberately masking the idea of ​​the author. In the fable writer never speaks directly, he cleverly disguises human vices.

It will not compete with Lafontaine and Krylov in force talent. Today we publish for you just insanely six life lessons with preachy conclusion - the so-called morality. Believe me, these wise stories make you think about many things. Take a mental note and draw conclusions!

Lesson 1
My husband decided to go to the shower, and his wife is about to end wash. As soon as she came out of the bathroom, the doorbell rang. Wife for a quick hand wrapped in a towel and ran to the door. Opening the door, she saw on the threshold of a neighbor Steve. Seeing a beautiful woman in a dress, a neighbor without hesitation said: «I'll give you 1000 dollars if you will remove this towel» i>. Poraskinuv brains, the wife still decided to take a desperate step and removed the towel. Steve grinned arrogantly, silently put a naked woman and a thousand left. My wife at a loss once again put on a towel and went into the room. «Who was there?» i> - the husband asked. «Steve looked» i>, - I said modestly woman. «Excellent i>, - said the husband. - He did not tell the hour of the 1000 dollars that I owed? » I>

The moral happened Shareholder information pertaining to credit, otherwise you can easily end up in an unpleasant situation.

Lesson 2
Once the priest politely offered a Nun a lift. Once in the car, the woman threw her leg over the other so that her bare thigh. The priest could not avoid such temptations, staring at the bare foot and barely escaped an accident. The car, the Holy Father did not stop, and secretly put his hand on the leg of a nun. Novice asked the priest: «Father, remember Psalm 129?» I> The priest immediately blushed and suddenly took her hand kneeling woman. After passing a few kilometers so the man took hold of her again and put his hand already just above the knee. The nun repeated: «Padre, remember Psalm 129?» I> The priest had no choice, how to pick up a hand to apologize: «Excuse me, sister, but the flesh is weak, and the desire so much!" i> Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went out of the car. The priest began flipping Psalter headlong in search of the 129th Psalm. It reads: «Go ahead and look above you will find happiness». I>

The moral: if you're not familiar with his work, many opportunities for development and good prospects will run right in your face.

Lesson 3
Sales representative, secretary and manager went to dinner. Suddenly on their way had met an unusual find - antique lamp. Employees diligently rubbed it, and out came a wonderful vessel Jin. He said: «I will fulfill one wish each of you. But remember - only one! » I> The secretary shouted: « Me first! Me first! I want to be in the Maldives with a pumped man on a yacht » i>. A moment - and impatient woman disappeared. «My dream is to be right in the very second in Bora Bora, drinking cocktail, smiling tropical beauty and not think about anything!» i> - could not resist a sales representative. Lim-sh-sh! And this fellow has evaporated before our eyes. «It's your turn, order!» I> - Jean turned to the manager. «I want those two back in the office by lunchtime». i>

Moral: Always let the boss have the first opportunity.

Lesson 4
A proud eagle sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small rabbit saw the mighty bird and asked politely: «Can I also sit like you and do nothing?» I> «Hmm, definitely, why not?» I>, - said the eagle. Rabbit insanely happy this perspective, sat under a tree and began to relax. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a fox appeared, grabbed eared and in no time he ate.

The moral: to sit and do nothing, you must be sitting very, very high.

Lesson 5
One day turkey led the conversation with the bull. «My dream is to climb to the top of the tree, i> - she sighed, - but I have so little power». i> «Why do not you nibble on some of my droppings? i > - I offered a bull. - As there are so many nutrients that will add you silenok! » I> Turkey listened to the advice and began pecking at droppings. Surprisingly, it really gave her enough strength to climb onto the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating more, the bird reached the second branch. Finally, on the fifth day, the turkey was proudly perched at the very top of the tree. There unfortunate bird spotted by a farmer, who shot the gun.

The moral manipulation can help you get to the top, but never retain it.

Lesson 6
One autumn day a little bird was flying south for the winter. The street was so cold that it froze and fell flat on the ground in the middle of a huge field. While the poor guy lying there, a cow passed by and left her flat. Lying in a pile of cow dung, bird suddenly realized how warm and comfortable. Surprisingly, cow ... brought her back to life! Joyful bird suddenly felt so good that she sang with all his might to express their happiness. A passing cat heard the loud singing and decided to find out what was going on. Purposefully Following the sound, the cat quickly found the bird dug and devoured it.

The moral:
1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
3) When you're nice and warm, better keep your mouth shut!

I take my hat off to the genius of our day Aesop, who came up with these enlightening stories. Bravo to the author, all painted very lucidly and clearly. I hope you made a lot of these excellent stories with morals. Motel on a mustache, is very useful in life! And in any case, do not forget to show these wonderful stories instructive to all my friends - this information is worth its weight in gold!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting