Bryan Boy

Bryan Boy - a controversial figure in the fashion industry: some love it, some hate, but few who remain indifferent to it. This 24-year-old Filipino became famous after the creation of his blog (which he, among other things, started a post impressed with his visit to Moscow), where he published photos of a loved one in a trendy new clothes, dresses celebrities criticized and admired the works of favorite designers. Posts Brian were so witty and funny, that at some point it became a blog read by thousands of people. Today, Bryan Boy enters the top 20 most influential fashion bloggers in the world, it is considered one of the main fashionistas of the planet and leads friendship with the most influential personalities from the fashion business.

Apparently, there Bryan Boy and writes his posts that read daily on average 29,310 people.

Boy Brian realized that, indeed, is famous when in 2008 he ... Marc Jacobs dedicated blogger bag with monogram BB. That's just a boy forever left his mark in the history of fashion.

I made the video "Leave Marc Jacobs alone!" In response to the attacks against the designer, as he held up the show for 3 hours. I put video on your site. A few hours later, Mark wrote me a letter. At first I thought it was someone's stupid joke. In the following letter, Mark left his mobile number, so I made sure it was him. I called and could not realize that the same voice that I heard on Style.com. In the end, Mark invited me to their show and created a bag in my honor. Now Marc Jacobs - my good friend.
And here is the same handbag from ostrich leather.

Bryan Boy and Marc Jacobs

How cute!

Generally Brian a lot of friends among celebrities. Sama Anna Dello Russo said his company was more than pleasant: spend time with him at social events, sitting next to the fashion shows, and once even invited him into the inner sanctum - a luxury apartment in Milan, as Bryan Boy immediately wrote on his blog .

My readers like when I publish your photos. Attendance is growing significantly, if I write about the quarrels with her boyfriend. And, of course, people like to read about how I meet influential figures from the world of fashion.
Celebrities see Brian is not only a pleasant companion, but also a veiled threat, because it can so bitterly and skillfully criticize outfit of any of them, thousands of people instantly share his opinion.

Natasha Poly

with the most amazing Italian Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana

Paris Hilton

Naomi Campbell

Nicole Richie

Kani to West (in my opinion, not very happy Kani such company)

with their "colleagues" -blogerami Tavi Gevinson and Susanna Lau

Tavi

and it is in the form of Bryan this very Tavi. I see the resemblance!

Bryan Boy - a welcome guest at the shows most famous fashion designers. He leads the online broadcast from the first row and, of course, comment on what they see. Bloggers not only have to fight for the coveted ticket to the show, but also has to do with anything splurge - the organizers of the shows themselves pay him flights in business class and stay in luxury hotels during fashion week.

A ticket to the first row - it is a privilege, not a right. If the fashion house said that you are worthy of this privilege, you get a coveted invitation. Place in the front row - a special story, in any case can not beg complimentary. It can only be presented. All the influential fashion house, beginning and ending by Armani Prada, send me invitations to the first row, and sometimes I think I do not deserve it.

About wardrobe Brian dream of every self-respecting girl, because it is not only new products from the latest collections of designers, but also accessories such as the legendary Birkin and Chanel 2.55. And 50% of his clothes - women.

Generally Brian very unique style, and some even call it outstanding. His manner of dress is copied, it is admired and well-known designers, even the blogger called the new fashion icon. Bryan loves animal prints, fur, glitter, sequins, and can not imagine my life without shoes with heels. "Frankly, I have terrible feet hurt from the heels," - said Brian Battle, but we know that beauty requires sacrifice.

Designers Brian sent his creation of new collections in exchange for a note in his fashion blog.

Here is a Marc Jacobs handbag leather ostrich named in my honor. Fox fur coat -podarok Domenico and Stefano. I was recently sent a ring and a bracelet from a jewelry designer!

I believe that fashion - it's the best tool for self-expression. I'm not one of those who keeps every thing in a separate bag and experiencing that it is not soiled. For me, clothes - a complement to the image.

Tags

See also

New and interesting