A police officer pulled the child out of the train.

Employees of private companies patrol Kuzbass LU Russian Interior Ministry police Lt. Yuri Reznikov and police ensign Alexander Marchenko participated in the raid on the railroad, which runs through the village Borovoye Kemerovo. The police stopped the car a few meters from the railway line and carefully watched the hemp field, where at any moment could appear local assemblers "grass". According to Yuri Reznikov, they at the same time, Alexander saw a woman who was standing next to the mound, something screaming and waving her arms.

And here he is!

"We jumped out of the car, ran a few meters and saw the child standing on the railway track - says Reznikov - right on the baby was coming freight train, vynyrnuvshy the bend." Alexander Marchenko was slightly faster than his colleagues, he rushed forward, grabbed the child and with it jumped to the other side of the railway. In just a few seconds on the site of the rails, which have just been Alexander and the boy raced the train. With the baby in her arms the police went to look for his parents. Look no further than necessary. Outside the fence near a private house, they noticed a man who was running around the yard and shouted the name of his son. It turned out that a two-year Bogdan (the name of the rescued boy) somehow was able to open the gate and leave the yard, where he played with a five-year sister. Mother of kids was in the house, and my father went to the store. The police handed over the baby and parents better advised to look for naughty son.

Later came a shock, Bogdan mother, Elena, sought out Alexander Marchenko, was invited to visit and asked to be godfather to her son. Alexander brought a gift to the future "godson" toy train. "My wife and I, - says Alexander - also has two children. Son - six years, daughters - four years old. Like all children, they are very restless for them need be watched. I think in my place anyone would have done the same. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting