Street food in Japan.

Writes blogger zajcev-ushastyj

Someone wrote in the comments that I would like to blog about the local food. And I remembered that I had three months lying zhrachki any pictures taken at one of the festivals in the framework of the local mark the New Year.
Can we call it junk food - hard to say. Something - definitely can.
In short, look, what is there to feed during any holidays.

Eat here just like that, in the "terrible unsanitary conditions» ©.
Seems to me the way it especially tasty.

Kiotosskoe tsukemono (salted and pickled vegetables). Kyoto generally known for its pickles many hundreds of years. Taste, as they say, specific.
In the foreground - "suguki", a kind of Japanese turnips, too purely local, kiotosskaya vegetables.

Buns of pastry with filling and marvelous name "obanyaki." Traditional stuffing - sweet adzuki beans, and in our time - all sorts of different, butter, chocolate, etc.

Caramel. Candy mass, painted in different colors, artful image rolled into a cylinder so that on a section to receive a picture.

Fruit in sugar syrup. In the foreground - slices of pineapple, apples then fine. There are also strawberries, grapes, tangerines ...

Shawarma? Turkish comrades feed.

Corn. First boiled and then fried, sprinkling (optional) soy sauce and sugar.

In the foreground - Audin, every pot. Then the guy fries okonomiyaki (pancakes with cabbage type where ponapihano any).

Those okonomiyaki. In the foreground in aluminum trays - all sorts of powder to taste. Red - pickled ginger, green - onions, yellow - from tempura crumbs. Why would a guy yaytsy in shell top places - I do not presume to say. Probably warms, before defeating them in okonomiyaki.

Carcasses of squid, grilled over the coals. And anointed with soy sauce.

Yakisoba. Noodles (wheat!), Fried with vegetables (especially - cabbage, the rest can be changed), meat and special sauce.

All sorts of cookies.

Tai-yaki. Also buns of pastry with filling in the form of fish tie. Filling usually from adzuki beans. But this girl is clearly adds something else.

Roasted chestnuts Japanese "smoke."

Nick Mans. Bun dough stuffed with meat (usually pork with vegetables and spices), steamed. Here they are particularly large.

Kushi-yaki. In this particular case - chicken, but in general can be anything, impaled on sticks and fried in batter.

Lollipops. In any form of popular personalities.

Here here the heroine of one of the children's cartoon series (quite endless, the sixth (?) Year is all no end in sight).

Any candied beans.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting