2 day trip to Amsterdam. Impressions easy

Impressions simply indescribable, not just because there is freedom, but simply do not understand how to describe it.

Next will be the image so the text. I think many will like.

Settled far away, but there was a bus to the center in 10 minutes you can reach, because in the center of inexpensive unrealistic. Hotels are booked well in advance, even in high-end there were no seats. So if you are thinking of the Book in advance.

First we were greeted by the station, hit the streets with their uniqueness and some indescribable comfort, just feel at home and at the same time like a child caught in a wonderful dream. It affects all transport and an abundance of bike, and of course just the atmosphere.

Cyclists rush like crazy little machines.

I liked everything, not like night lighting (street red light does not count), it was not simple when compared with the same Budapest or Prague.

The city itself is very similar to the Belgian Club Brugge.

Photo

Here is a bomb

Local mushrooms probably overeaten)

and of course kafeshopy

nice girls and boys strange

falling home pizzanskaya tower rests

bunch of trams

medley homes and striking originality

strange people are not bums not just ordinary person

nischtyaki tourist

but this "acid" just struck

Famous kafeshop from Green House, who understands the topic. We tried it sort of legendary Jack Herer very correct grade.

At the entrance to check the passports of those who looks too young, or the Poles, they are famous rowdy. Inside, photos of celebrities, Nirvana, Prodigy, Mike Tyson and many other

then a reward for winning the various thematic exhibitions

atmosphere of comfort and peace, no alcohol only STAF Vodicka and juices, which I think is very correct.

and then probably give any positive nishtyaki, very much pleased smile suns

forgive me for drugs, but of course hallucinogens), honestly, I did not try anything.

Posted in [mergetime] 1336329057 [/ mergetime]
More photos

Posted in [mergetime] 1336329080 [/ mergetime]
pritomilso, even a couple of pictures?

again, a strange picture on the building of a kindergarten

Posted in [mergetime] 1336329184 [/ mergetime]
app will be back soon), I will go a seagull bahnu

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting