How beautiful Amsterdam. Part 2

One blogger continues to walk in the streets of Amsterdam and was not disappointed in this city.
See also: A walk in Amsterdam (43 photos)

Water Street. Holland all the time fighting with the sea. Places all not enough, so build houses on the canals, making parking and playgrounds, entire neighborhoods built on the water. Yesterday I showed you a complex of buildings built on water.

Street in the center. Amsterdam is a very green city, everywhere there are tubs of flowers and trees.

The street along the canal.

Perfect street looks ... In Amsterdam almost no cars. Rare motorists are intimidated, cautious and humbled. Pedestrians and cyclists are fully occupied Amsterdam.

Or so. These are the streets of heaven.

The most buzz is to take a boat, buy wine, cheese and go ride on the canals. Speaking of air conditioners in the historic buildings, pay attention to what they eat.

In the Netherlands, a lot of children. I do not know the exact statistics, but my feeling is there a minimum of 5 children in each family. Kids just everywhere. Soon, the Dutch will be more than the Chinese. It is a pity that in our streets do not often see parents with children.

Crosswalk

Cars on the streets of Amsterdam there are fewer places.

Information poster on the subway construction site. With dates clearly confused, because everything will be ready clearly in 2020. It is necessary to pay attention to the narrowing of the road, expanding sidewalks and eliminating parking. Armenian motorists. Ahahahahaha.

A little about quality. I can not remain silent. In Amsterdam you can feel at every step that the town has a boss. Here, each element of the street is made in such a way as if you were doing it at home. Look at the common joints, the quality of materials, all thought ... Not a single Russian city has never been and never will be a high-quality work on the streets.

Bars, plitochki, bike path ... How can you not fall in love with the sidewalks? I would like to dedicate their songs and poems, I want to put her cheek to each pebble. Ideal job.

Bench

On the street, near many homes there are chairs and tables. Nobody steals, does not break.

Playground. I shot it at the wrong time, in the evenings there is quite a lot of children. See how it's done. There is nothing superfluous.

It trampolines

Buttons on the pillars, which include water.

Yard

All the trash cans in Amsterdam underground. In the previous post, I showed how they look. No odor rats debris around. Perfectly clean.

And this is some clever trash can. It is not so clear, because access to it on cards and some just left bags of garbage next to the tank

Boxes of old clothes.

City clean.

Unusual ashtray built into the pavement. I do not know how such a design is convenient, but people like. Still unclear, as in this case to put out a cigarette before to throw it in the ashtray.

The Dutch celebrate a birthday, for that they took a boat

Tram! How can you not love a good, modern trams?

Amsterdam new bus. Remember I talked about the company Advanced Public Transport Systems BV (APTS), which is commissioned by the municipal authorities of Eindhoven developed a multi-seat city bus articulated Phileas modular design? So, they did the same bus to Amsterdam.

Bicycles

Every year cycling in Amsterdam becomes the ideal. Tracks are everywhere, marking, individual lights. Amsterdam, probably the most comfortable city for cyclists in the world.

Cargo bike.

Police parses an accident with a scooter.

A fan in the city came our sailors.

A huge crowd of sailors immediately went to the red light district. For ethical reasons, I will not show how the guys got acquainted with Amsterdam. But there were a couple of moments when I began to worry.

After Amsterdam, you can accidentally wander in the quarter with gay bars. And there it is unclear who will win.

In the evening, he flew to Moscow. The airport of Amsterdam is has an excellent observation deck on the roof. Unlike Berlin Tehillim, this area is free of charge. Fans take pictures of planes, I recommend.

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting