As someone Screw the bolt.

1. In winter, the street on which is my way from home to work (there are only 3 stops), established new stopping pavilions sheltering waiting for the snow, the wind and rain.
Beautiful glass and stuff, but they got a celebrity purely by chance my fault.
Usually in the winter, I went on the road for a stop and gazed at most pavilions but when spring came and the road on which I went a little razvezlo water and melting snow, decided to go on tratuarchiku along the road (in winter it did not go, because he was completely covered with snow from the road).
And here we are with him and collided in tratuary ... not behind him did not do any ... from the front had to bypass the road ... in general a slight inconvenience but vseravno unpleasant.
A week later, I went as usual on the bike, but the proximity of the road to stop a little bit annoying. And at one point, I took this picture at a premium and sent glass bolt Ilya Varlamov.

(ph is 6).

2. Now there is a new 9 après selection of applicants for the bolt and I see my picture with my description zyalt.livejournal.com/547135.html < / a>. Frankly speaking I did not expect that to publish but was wondering what the matter is over.
After about 3 weeks of April 27 published an article in the local edition of
kem.kp.ru/online/news/1125510/ which then, according to the date and time of publication, reprint all the other online publications.
and the next day April 28 I see how the freeze are several cheovek that some lively discussions, toucans palchami to a halt around her, then at each other and shrug.

3. April 29
Seen workers, Kamaz with gravel, cement mixers and curbs.

4. On 30 April
playground for the stop is ready.

5. May 3
Actually what happened.

6. How does it look from behind.

Interestingly screw or bolt had frightened and quickly corrected?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting