Monument to unborn children

Something like that should stand next to each antenatal clinic -
Pro Life Li Ru (liveinternet)

I am not against abortion - are "life circumstances" - from dull to youngsters zaletov disease and rape, BUT ...
In general, read the text within the image, and will be even extraordinary monument

Abortion
I often dream of my children, the ones unborn. Dream of two light heads, I do not see their faces, I do not know boy or a girl, but they are always two. They pull me her hands and whispered: & quot; My mother, for what? Why do you kill us? & Quot; Then they slowly disappear calf, can only whisper quiet-quiet: & quot; For what? & quot ;. I reach for it, I want to touch them, to say something. This whisper so alive, so soulful ...
Whenever he takes me in the ward of hospital, where gynecological chair I see myself. I lay with clenched teeth and tightly clutching the handles of the chair. I am very hurt, pain abdomen ache all inside, but even more heartache. I want to scream, but something makes silent, biting her lip to blood. Hear tinkling instruments, I could hear the doctor a question:
 - What are you waiting for so much? Term something rather big.
-I Think vynoshu.- I whispered.
C a your veins - she sneered.
Well, why start, will have to wait, - she warned.
I feel like my body enters something cold, iron. It starts roughly scrape, scrape, shred, cut. Creek numb lips ... It is painful, very painful, but more pain torments shame. Whenever it drops down another piece of what until recently was my child, I want to howl and dying of powerlessness and shame.
-Rasslab Muscles - heard the voice of a doctor - will not hurt so much. For the first time, you can tell. Children have?
-Dvoe Son and daughter. Would tretego.- I whispered.
-Health Tweak and give birth. Soon zakonchim.- likely she wanted to cheer me. -Country ...
What?
You're in the US was?
Yes.
-Do Not say?
No, what?
-And In the family you have twins?
Yeah, but what? - I asked, inwardly cold with a possible answer.
-Double You have rather been.
Tears poured themselves out of sight. I always dreamed of the twins. So ...
15 minutes later we finished. The nurse helped down ... So I did not cry ever: she forgot to remove the pelvis. It was bloody ... Bloody messivo messivo from the fact that half an hour ago lived in me was my flesh, a part of me. Now it was blood clots, pieces of meat. I slowly slipped on the cold tiles.
I woke up in the House. Nearby stood a doctor with a lump smelly wool.
-Well, You're scared of us. People in the tenth year running, nothing. You fall into a swoon.
-Prostite- I said softly.
Yeah, okay, I have over the years all seen enough. Give birth to another.
-Etih Anymore.
 - I should not have told you about the twins. You try to look at it simpler. All abortions, believe me. Okay, a little lie down and rest. Then home, your wait in the waiting room.
 - My husband is not talking about the twins.
Okay.
Eight years have passed. No more abortions and no more children. It is secondary infertility. There was also a recurring dream and whisper: & quot; My mother, for what? Why do you kill us? & quot; There was a question to which I can not find the answer: "And maybe it would cost? You should not have to listen to the doctors? "No answer. I will not.
Arega

All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting