About Shchukin crooks

Writes blogger Ilya Varlamov known:

Terrible things are happening in Moscow's Schukin. Though terrible things are happening all over Moscow, but they Shchukino especially scary, because there lives a young deputy Katz. Recently, I went to the exit fotoinspektsiey check how things are going in the area. Katz sat on a bench and sad drove his cane on the pavement ... He was not himself ... turned out Shchukino robbed. In broad daylight, thieves decided to cheat! They are all well-calculated, but one ... As was the case?

The Moscow City Government (some kind of landscaping department, but it does not matter) has allocated 120 million for the repair and improvement of the Shchukin yards. In winter, the municipality came to Mr. Shestakov AV, Head of CCU IS Shchukin area, responsible for the whole story, and very insistent on relaying asphalt, lawn, etc. Since intelligibly explain what he was going to do and for what money Shastakou could not, he was sent. It would seem that it should prepare better justify the price of work, protect the project and get approval. Instead, Mr. Shestakov put straight to work no one company "INZHDORSTOY-M." Today cheerful workers finished work, but they do not have harmonization. Tomorrow Shestakov again visit the municipal assembly, which will seek to harmonize work retroactively. Since the majority of the deputies present sami_znaete_kakuyu party, it he is likely to receive.

I now invite you to look at the world's most expensive lawn!

For starters, let's look at - this is Mr. Shestakov. We have every reason to believe that it directly led to all this mess.

All were announced at the "routine meeting", where they discussed the agenda of the extraordinary meeting.

Next 19 ph

01. To begin with asphalt. Aviation 59 Street: asphalt repair - 250 000 rubles. Over 2 million rubles put a few patches. I'm no expert, but a quick search on the internet suggests that this money could shift several times all the asphalt in the yard.

02. By the way, until the patches of asphalt was quite normal. Why was it necessary to spend the money? For comparison - there www.skameyka.ru/ for the cost of replacing the asphalt near the house you can buy 59 170 steep iron benches. Here www.dendro-park.ru/pitomnik/listvennye/klen.htm You can buy 186 maple trees with a diameter of 10-12 meters crown. If you consider that you need for a perfect yard pieces of 10 shops and 10 maple trees, the money would have quite sufficed to transform a dozen yards Shchukin.

03. In the repair of asphalt in the courtyards of the houses on the street. Novoschukinskaya 2, 4 and 6 have spent 2.6 million rubles. Judging by the information boards, the work done, but nothing has changed. Hmm ... someone is wrong

04. On the playground rubber coating made of 306 000 rubles. With this money, you can order 400 square meters of the coating operation. By my count, this area is not an area of ​​more than 250 meters ... Quality of work is very bad, by the way ...

05. But our heroes who are doing it. The boys do not speak in Russian. We were able to explain that they were from Tajikistan, working here for the food. Quality of work is appropriate.

06. This gazonchik. It is even an information board. For those who can not see, it says that the work is carried out of "INZHDORSTOY-M" (namely, "Stop" and not "build") commissioned MAS IS Shchukin area. The works are expected to finish on 31 May. Survey was conducted yesterday.

07. In laying the lawn in the courtyards of the houses on the street. Novoschukinskaya 2, 4 and 6 spent 8 !!! million rubles. Here are the results.

08. Here, for example, then www.dendro-park.ru/gazon/ for 8 million rubles spent on repairs Novoschukinskaya on the lawn you can buy and put on an unprepared surface of 21, 621 square meter of the most expensive turf (approximately three football fields).

09. It seems to me that the scatter in the corners of the earth - is not laying a lawn for 8 million. Judging by the work done, the lawn had cost 1,000 rubles. for the quarter. m. However, judging by the photos, it was reported a little even for the money

10. They put fences terrible to a brand new lawn nobody spoiled.

11. Here's lawn.

12. Even the cat feels cheated.

13. On the left there was no grass. On the right - the result of over 8 million.

14. In fact, the scatter earth, and the top bit of the seeds is not a device lawn. Grass is the grass on which to play, sit and even sleep. Usually it is sold in rolls. What we give for the lawn - deception. For the money, you can order a century of English lawn rolls and bring it into Shchukino.

15. Lawn)

16. Somewhere just scattered land. By the way, scattered it so that after the first rain, she drained the mud on the asphalt.

18. Here, even the seeds are visible)

I think that laying the lawn should look like this:

Looking at all this mess, I got the impression that someone is wrong. But I'm not an expert. Perhaps scatter the earth - that is to do the lawn. Maybe foreign experts really so expensive to take for it?

But the main thing is not it. The main thing is that all this is done without the consent of the municipality. By the way, Shchukino only region whose members have refused to negotiate such crooks "improvement." All other parts of Moscow was signed by all the paper fun without going into details. Tomorrow Mr Shestakov come to the municipal assembly, and will try to get approval retroactively.

We urgently need the help of experts. Mr. Katz really wants to ask Mr. Shestakov "inconvenient" questions. If you are a lawn or asphalt, advise how to get Shestakova blush?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting