The first real horror

Post a Soviet design is inspired by my childhood memories.
I want to tell you about my first encounter with horror films of bourgeois production.

Came in 1990. In our country only penetrated foreign kinoproma masterpieces like "Predator." Naturally, there was no Soviet horror.
We lived at home mom's younger brother. He served in Germany and temporarily lived with us. Hid the money in a book on the wardrobe. But he did not know where to get naughty children can handle.
We in the city like mushrooms after the rain opened video salons. Typical video room was a room of 18-20 squares, which were boarded up windows, set the chairs in 3-4 rows, all the spectators gaze into a standard TV set size 20-21 inches, which were played videotapes normal household VCR foreign production.
So, the money spizzhpolucheny not quite honest way (10 rubles, crazy money at that time), in the near video salon is horror film as Google suggests, is "Zombie 2" is a link to the wiki.

The film had a very strong influence on my own, not spoiled by the Soviet horror films, the child's mind (at the time I was 7 years old). So strong that after a month, I could not go to the bathroom alone. I always thought that sneaky zombies puts out his hand out of the toilet and the points will tighten still me down. Good next had an older brother who played the role of "security" in the toilet campaigns)). Very grateful to him, as he accompanied me to the toilet all the campaigns, as "in the small" and "in the large".

PS. And you, dear YaPovtsy how to respond to the first horror movie?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting