Be kinder.

I stand, smoke near the entrance to the building where is our office. There is such an important toddler years six, no more, and so tenderly holding a little girl, and that age is less. With some difficulty climbing the steep stairs (in our building still stands and grocery store), he puffs but the hand does not let go. We got to the door and stood in front of a dilemma: at the one hand it has the money is, and the other hand holds it. I quickly realized the complexity of the situation, I throw out a cigarette and open the door for them. Tot important looked at me an appraising look, nodded:
Thank you.
-Please.
Sunset they mean, I think I will not forgive myself not knowing what the matter is over. A few minutes later everything is repeated. I open the door, it should be important, "Thank you," my "Please." Look, Chet from the girly face was so sad. What is the reason I do not understand. It is a dialogue:
-Shokoladku Want.
-Now Elsewhere take!
-Tuda Far.
-Poshli!
Here (as I thought) my heart sank stern not a child. Wait, I say, here. I ran to the office, run to our secretary (they constantly something so equipped), grab the table of chocolates and run to the exit. Keep candy. He looked at me as if all calculated for a long time, and I just could not do otherwise (deduction pancake). He hands me the money. No need to say. Tot looked at me sternly: -So it is impossible. Everything in this place, thought a tear breaks. He took her hands from the very small coin - That's enough.
Thank you.
-Please.
The couple turned, slowly descended the stairs and walked across the lawn. I lit a cigarette. Really that's a heck of these attractive brood grow materialistic, always dissatisfied with something people understand the value of human relationships only in monetary terms. Do they become us, me? No I do not believe! I do not want to believe !!!
Health and happiness in the fullest sense of the word to our kiddies!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting