About the American baseball first hand

Writes blogger lovely-erzh:

In the first, two years in the USA, I went to a baseball game. It happened in my trip in Los Angeles. My American friend invited me to a game of his favorite team Dodgers. Hmmm, why not! Free shuttle bus domchal us another 20-30 fans to the stadium. After security checks at other confiscated helmet, despite the fact that it was blue - the official team colors! By the way, someone seized a huge sambrero !!! Well, he could not kill its owner or harm the health of a straw hat, even huge. But the security measures they have in Africa - measures.

Of course, like real Americans, we rushed to the sideboard, where there was a long queue of hungry compatriots did not. But as without the beer, fries and hot dogs! Yes, yes, not only in the movies that devours Americans fast food, but also in real life.

Briefly about the game - did not understand, because always afraid that the ball will fall on my platform and prikokoshit me on the spot. I was very sorry about the helmet confiscated at the entrance. I'm serious! The ball for the whole game got to the podium 10 times, although this is only the people rejoiced, and even fought for the right to possession of the ball. It was sort of the way one of the attractions of this pretty boring game.

In addition, the audience is not exhausted by beer have stayed their fifth point (game lasts 3-4 hours) during the half-time working chamber.

Dance Camera - turn the music on the big screen displayed the most twitching body of fans. Kiss cam - the camera chooses a random audience of the opposite sex, who sat beside him. If they are shown on the screen, they had to kiss each other in guby.Odin man refused to kiss his neighbor. Getting up, he went to the door. The camera accompanied him, the roar of the stadium !!! Lol

In the middle of the game, all the audience sang a funny song Teams Dodgers. In his melodies, words and meaning of the song, it was like, sung on morning in a manger. But it was very nice. And even more! The judges, who followed the flight of the ball were in costume Star Wars! So with chuvstovom humor Americans all right

Prices: The price of the ticket is $ 15, two beers, the course of dog and french fry $ 37. Total all the fun: $ 67. & quot;

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting