Glory is ephemeral

This post-meditation on that show-Corporate Business glory is ephemeral, as the flap of a butterfly. Best of all it shows an example of the actress, which recently trumpeted from every radio and is now discussing a completely different people ... Yes, that's about it, darling - about Lady Gaga. Remember my paparazzi chronicles a few months ago - she flashed if not everyone, then every second for sure. Now the Western paparazzi with the same zeal pictures of Lana Del Rey, which is called the new musical sensation. And what Gaga? She was still dressed in fanciful costumes and writes songs, but a wave of hype around it subsided. In order not to be unfounded, I will give her last performance Chartova singles. Last, «Marry the Night» in the American charts ranked only 29th place in the UK - 16, the Russian did not hit. «Yoü and I»: in the US - 6th place, UK - 23, Russia - 172, «Judas»: US - 10th place, UK - 8, Russia - 67. For comparison, «Born This Way» on the US charts reached first position in the United Kingdom to become the third in the Russian charts, he was the 24th that foreign performers high. Hits last years, «Alejandro», «Bad Romance», «Paparazzi» in the US and the UK have been in the top ten, and «Poker Face» in due time all took first place in the charts of all countries, except for Russia (we have it was the second ). Everything goes, as we see ...

What is the reason that the public lost interest in Gaga? My version - just the singer has nothing to shock people. After all, most of it was not interesting as a performer and as a person - everyone was wondering what kind of cockroaches live in her head. And the outfits! Of them can make a freak show. But if a year ago, at the height of its popularity Gaga's every fancy dress avidly discussed, but now everything is already seen enough to clown dress and bare ass singer

A good way to attract the public's attention - getting pregnant. But on the personal front Gaga somehow boring. It seems to have a steady boyfriend - actor Taylor Kinney, but so far it's not that the child's birth, and even the engagement of the speech was not. It turns out that public relations is a singer can only their clothes but a spoiled PEOPLE already very difficult to surprise with something from Gaga. Meat dress already, suit pants, too, left except to go on stage in a suit of live sea urchins or something.

In short: everything is going to a happy oblivion queen of shocking as previously called Gaga. Although, maybe she has come up with something "bombovskoe." But this should be done as soon as possible, while her fame finally cooled. I personally believe it yet)

Tags

See also

New and interesting