Infrared Kiev

Writes blogger elektraua

If you ask me, what place in Kiev, I love more than any other, of course, I'll call hem. And it's not just Andrew's descent. From Postal Square until his Shchekavitskaya from Kontraktova Square and to the Landscape alley. In my head there arises a million magical places, do not forget anything ... On Peyzazhke prepare wonderful coffee, only for him is to go once again. A Guest house, then? - Uhh, sure. Anyone caught in the hem for the first time, remember it forever and will want to return. Well I'm back with his unusual view of Kiev. Suddenly, someone will make these images come to Kiev

Today in Kyiv the infrared lens. A short walk through the Old Town.
28 photos

1. Old Kiev

If you ask me, what place in Kiev, I love more than any other, of course, I'll call hem. Anyone caught in the hem for the first time, remember it forever, and wants to return.

On a viewing platform at the bottom of St. Andrew's Church.

3. Climb the stairs to the castle of Richard. The castle is located on Mount Vozdyhalnitse chronicle, it is called "The Castle Richard - the Lionheart." He named Viktor Nekrasov in honor of King Richard the Lionheart.

4. On the left - the house number 15, also known as the castle of Richard - the Lionheart

5. Vladimir street.

6. Seating yard just beyond the trees

7. St. Andrew's Church.

8. View of the hem from the observation deck of St. Andrew's Church. Podolsky bridge is visible in the distance.

9. Moving the Vladimir street. Previously, there was a passage to the National History Museum of Ukraine

10. The museum is surrounded by a beautiful park.

12. Landscape alley. Her feature - the sculpture of fabulous characters. Princess on the Pea.

14. In the historical Upper Town the best views on the hem.

15. Andrew's descent

Recently opened after the reconstruction of St. Andrew's, laid new paving, here again earned a favorite cafe. Andrew's Descent - street-museum and once he joined the sales Old Kiev hem. His name was given because of St. Andrew's Church was built at the top.

Park on Kontraktova Square. In this heat sometimes occurs before the eyes of winter.

16. Andrew's descent

17. Bulgakov Museum.

18. On Bald Mountain.

19. Stairs to the Castle Mountain.

21. Havana bridge across the Dnieper.

23. Pozniaky

Moving in Poznyaki. This is a brand new, well-forgotten old park

24. Now here is very green, infrared camera is ideal.

25. "Christmas tree" in the park on Poznyaky.

26. But infrared portraits - it's pretty scary.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting