How is the TELE2 services

16 photo.

In the elevator in a small town in southern Russia are 3 operators: MTS, Beeline and TELE2. Working height of the tower buildings of 63 meters. Tower just bustles with antennas on all sides, which in principle does not prevent operators to live together in one roof. Well, first things first ... Since I had access only to the room where the equipment is located operator TELE2, of him will the story.

1. The heart of the base station - a rack of equipment, that here converge all a huge pile of cables (feeders) from radio-relay stations, and cellular antennas (external radio modules) that provide job network. A bit surprised raunchy with which everything is done, but it's "cell discounter" - all at the proper level.

2. It nourishes the whole system of three-phase power supply with the brand shield.

3. For the smooth operation of the equipment used by 4 rechargeable battery 12 Volt, 170 Ah each. Are connected in series.

4. Charge the battery-powered equipment and manages special controller and a large number of machines.

5. The voltage at the output.

6. What is a cross, which he, I did not understand.

7. Shopping with PPC management modules (radio-relay stations).

8. twisting of the cables going to the top, now we will go up on the roof ...

9. On the door leading to the roof, hanging a warning. Indeed, as many emitting devices located on the roof for a long time is not very secure.

10. External radio interface network. It was this production of boxes «Nokia Siemens Networks» called Flexi Multiradio 10 Base Station provides communication network subscribers.

11. In total, there are four such modules. Unlike other network operators TELE2 in Russia is only at a frequency of 1800 MHz. 900 MHz for TELE2 was not given.

12. And this is the PPC. With these plates signal is transmitted between the base stations of the operator, for him there is a call to the next town and to the central switch.

13. PPC is set very much, all in different directions, in the neighboring town.

14. More PPC.

15. I have finished, thank you all!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting