Crossing Europe.

In general, a dream come true idiot and I hit the cruise journey. I bought through a travel agency is just the ticket, although then thought that the permit should have just ordered online.

The most important: The duration of 8 days cruise, ports of call Savona (Italy) - Barcelona (Spain) - Palma (Palma de Mallorca) - Valletta (Malta) - Palermo (Sicily). Departure from Civitavecchia (Italy).

I have taken in head to fly via Europe. Flight from Helsinki to Rome, transfer in Frankfurt.

1. That's actually sitting at the airport waiting for departure, I drink tea.

2. But we have to furrow European airspace and that somehow absolutely no desire to "wok autsayd."

3. brought delicious pitstsulyu which then saved in the train.

Posted in [mergetime] 1343915593 [/ mergetime]

Rome is flown without incident, but he had to get to the port of departure, that is Civitavecchia. From the airport by train with transfer took 40-50 minutes. I got a good woman who first sooo long explained the Italian and fingers in what are we still waiting for the train side, and then another, and before its exit from the car suggested that we get off after 2 stops. Gains in the Chevy, the clock is the local 23.30. Vytsepit couple asked them how do we get to such and such a house on a certain street, I asked them in English, the guy at the girl in Italian, she did the same to italyasnkom said, he and I donёs the Old English, friendship of peoples, e-my.

4. Move into the hotel.

5. The same place only in the morning light.

6. Hotel from the port is 500 meters away, and we went for a walk.

Well, you guessed it, the monument is made based on the famous picture "Winning a kiss on the day of the victory over Japan." At the monument, by the way, a lot of Japanese people to hang out.

7. Funny liner.

8. Well, finally, we come to our handsome and intelligent people approaching the free bus and look at us from the little windows on dEbilov)

9. Dinner a la Hollywood)

10. scary, the blackness pulled back into itself.

11. The next morning, went to Savona, the largest town in Liguria.

12. Well, it appears on the picture, not for the title, pool.

13. On the same evening were teaching. Kicked everyone on deck, it was cool.

14. And a gift from the crew.

15. Next port - Barcelona.

16. Pillars, lions ... nothing Peter.

17. Reminded)

18. Well, as without it.

19. The next day was Palma de Mallorca. I loved Palma, mmm. The goal was to get to the castle, who have noticed in the approach to the island.

20. Mandariiishki. At the end of November.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting