Weekdays shelter koteek

Continues the story of our lives)
We were returned to the heat, the sun just terrible. Kotofey refuse to go out, go only late in the evening, or gallop move from shadow to shadow) Dogs do not live))
We have the hot tropics, mandatory evening thunderstorm and intermittent rain, we were attacked by gnats and horseflies)
Generally not boring)

Today I will tell you about Svinike.

Rented for the summer cottage in the suburbs, in the afternoon, a terrible uproar and cries in the street. Decided to see what was going on, screaming such that the roof is raised. Whether fire or whether the war))
We leave, the entire village headed by former police officer in whose hands his gun, chasing a kitten. Kitten in a complete panic rushing on pyatochku, surrounded him, and squeal, one and all, to immediately kill a nightmare freak, he spreads the infection. Epidemic, and so on. Neighbor can not aim) People that tree and all flicker. We came up and tried to explain that he was not contagious, but the word of genetic mutation caused even more panic. In the end, my mother yelled, get away from the kitten, and then you will be the same tails. People recoiled in horror, and we were able to select beautiful animals. That's how we got Svinik, he was insanely good, all love, all rushing to obschalkami. And the main thing is absolutely not contagious))) It may seem that I am exaggerating, so that's not, there are still quite wild and savage people of the village)))
42 photos
1) Svinik, tail hook, legs Kryven'kyi. oblique at all) but very favorite))

2) Microbe, suddenly decided that she was the mother) and stands out for Fefelov and Duck)

3) Rape matures

4) The people told us in every way, it is not necessary to go into the street, terrible heat)

5) But we are in the eighth hour of the evening carried away into the woods, check mushroom places. With us went all three)

6) at the entrance to the forest grew Lupin, my height 168 cm in me) This year is woefully inadequate greens. Tropical)

7)

8) Pepin

9) Little

10) birch just unusual)))

11) looking for mushrooms)

12 found))) and this entire production)))

13) Look at the ears, and this despite the fact that walked in the shadows, in the woods, go within 700 meters from the house, it's on the way home, went to every 2 meters)

14) Pepin tired

15) go to the house

16)

17) in the forest is very unpleasant, all the trees. But in such a nozzle it all drips everywhere))

18)

19) A dog can no longer)

20) on the edge of the forest, in the shadows, waiting for us Klopp)

21) Pepin on its last legs, home to 100 meters))

22) On the site meets Glyusya)

23) and Pusya)

24) Dzhigurda crawling out of the garden

25)

26) staring)))

27) hot that pipets)))

28) Duck

29)

30) this morning, just go in the shade)

31) The little girl went 10 meters, and said that they themselves walk)

32) themselves went home

33)

34) Foot reached) in the literal sense)))

35) will not come Homa))

36) Mouse suffers mowed Kushiro)

37) came tipster)) And in the heat Motja all faded)))

38) Beetle's great, all at business)

39) can no longer Myaka))

40) Bulka cools

41) Tooten not believe that came))

42) Monkeys, coming cat, where no one knows, within a radius of 5 km from the house, do not recognize a stranger say. comes every few days. eat and sleep, caught, instilled from everything.
All of them! Thank you for your patience. Sorry, gee modem 3))

Tags

See also

New and interesting