Fallout 4 - Hunedoara

I recently traveled here by chance in a nice Romanian Muhosransk. In the Transylvanian town of Hunedoara, even where there is one of the castles, historical villas Hunyadi family (from Cessna, called this area). About zamkodache - later. Post finish (Pts. Small) will tell.

First, a bit of Wiki - ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Р ҐSѓ% ... ° °
SЂR
Hunedoara - the center of the steel industry. The city is located plant that produces 3 million. Tons of steel annually, using local iron ore (deposits in the mountains of Poiana Ruscă Mountains) and the rock-coking coal Petroshenskogo pool.

Where green - I bought Arcelor and a little bit (in fact a little bit) something rolls of valves and other long steel in the electric furnace.

And where red - this is the type and produces 3m tonnes of steel. Dra.

And che produce, there is so much shops. Everything is in place, everything shines.

Here are just. Put your Pip-Boy, snickering Anti-Rad, jumped and exit.

tyts

tyts

tyts

tyts (I-type Geiger depict)

fantasy, the camera does not pass (or my hand curves)

almost repeated

All you can click to detalek. Yes, and the castle, and the castle - this is the Che him to do? He Fallout from virtually around the corner. Tired Fall - can be a vampire - Masquerade play.

tyts

tyts

Castles of 100,500 across Europe, and a Fallout - a rarity.

tyts

tyts

tyts

Posted in [mergetime] 1312133749 [/ mergetime]
All finished post.

More nothing to do there. Ah, yes - the city clean but a little tired and a provincial hotel in the restaurant do oh ... e steaks and serves a terrific wine. Just class. And the price of the Romanian province.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting